ADVERTISEMENT

poor joe

You asked me to prove he was a Democrat DICKHEAD!! I did and now YOU'RE talking conspiracy??!! Done talking with your pea brain. Jesus Christ I don't know how much more proof someone needs when the guy is talking from his own mouth saying he's a Democrat.
You didn't prove shit. You're just not very good at this.

And when you just devolve into yelling insults at the computer, it's time to admit that you've lost and step away from the computer for a while.

Good lord. I'm done pretending you have anything intelligent to say about this. Now you are just making shit up. In fact, those people are about to be kicked out of their facility for counting the ballots. Maybe you should go back to that and stop posting on here. They need your help!
Your first mistake was assuming your_master had anything intelligent to say to begin with. His history of shitposting couldve saved you a lot of effort trying to explain anything to him.

Reactions: pjhawk and blhawk
Your first mistake was assuming your_master had anything intelligent to say to begin with. His history of shitposting couldve saved you a lot of effort trying to explain anything to him.
Keep reading through the thread....

That's because YOU didn't look hard enough (research) and what you are trying to do is discredit me WITHOUT your own evidence. Let me give you a piece of advice for yourself, stop calling people who are actually smart and know what they are talking about as "dumb", when you are actually the person who is not smart concerning this topic. That's what Joe's Place does and it's part of the Dunning Kruger effect that you are actively exhibiting.

The good news is you're at least somewhat open minded, so I will do you a solid just this one time and provide you the evidence you're so desperately telling me doesn't exist and I'm making up. So, here's the receipts. He's a Bernie Sanders supporter aka Democrat. If you'd do a little research he is actually in favor of this audit, but you liberal morons run with something he said (bamboo) and that's THE only thing you focus on. He's working with the people doing the audit but is not on the audit.

Here's his home page:

Here's a tweet with a video of him:

Here's a YouTube video telling us he's a Democrat:

Now for your stupid ass post that came after this, has the ballot counting fully stopped? Has the audit stopped? Has anyone been charged with a crime related to this audit? Stop being a jerk stick and thinking anything a conservative says on here is false. There's other information out there for you to consume besides what you read in the mainstream media.
The Gaslighting party. This Brakey guy is as much a liberal or Democrat as Glenn Greenwald. Meaning, not at all.

Of course a party like the Republicans with complete contempt for their own base and the truth is gonna go with shit like this. Of course.

Your makes the claim Bernie is a Democrat. That is a falsehood. Bernie is an independent who chooses to caucus with the Democrats. Bernie philosophically agrees more with Democrats than he does Republicans. Bernie Sanders is not a card carrying Democrat.

Keep your sign up and saying it was all rigged. It's TOTALLY not pathetic or anything.
Never once in this thread did I say anything was rigged. Read through the thread and actually follow along with what I said versus making up your own story.

Your makes the claim Bernie is a Democrat. That is a falsehood. Bernie is an independent who chooses to caucus with the Democrats. Bernie philosophically agrees more with Democrats than he does Republicans. Bernie Sanders is not a card carrying Democrat.
And here comes clueless joel. Joel did you watch the video in the thread where the guy called HIMSELF a Democrat? Nope. Bernie Sanders is a Marxist, worse than a Democrat.

It just devolves into him melting down and just throwing insults.
It devolved into giving you evidence that he's a Democrat by him saying it himself and you spewing a bunch of shit after. You deserve every insult for being overwhelmingly obtuse.

Never once in this thread did I say anything was rigged. Read through the thread and actually follow along with what I said versus making up your own story.

So why do you support the audit? Give a factual reason that makes it necessary. Understand that Republicans in Arizona certified the election and said
It was fair. Do we spend millions on election audits every four years because one side is buthurt?

So why do you support the audit? Give a factual reason that makes it necessary. Understand that Republicans in Arizona certified the election and said
It was fair. Do we spend millions on election audits every four years because one side is buthurt?
I thought they already had an audit too. Why do they need additional ones?

Who said we have to spend millions every year? How about we do it just this once and put it to bed once and for all? Is that too much to ask? The citizens of that county sure want it to happen so why isn't not their right to do it? I support the audit because one way or another it will put the argument to bed because someone actually researched it and conclusions can be made based on data. Isn't that a good thing? I'm not sitting here saying anything about overturning an election. It's done. I don't believe in conspiracy of 40k ballets from China which is what this thread started with, but it's not the basis for the audit. The liberals in this thread just want to believe that all these conspiracies are the basis for things based upon a 30 second clip of a Democrat saying it. Headlines and sound bites are the only things many people look at and form their opinions. If folks just spent a few more minutes looking into the story they find out there's more to it and maybe the headline and the sound bite was taken just a LITTLE bit out of context.

They never did a forensic audit. They did two recounts which were not recounts of all ballots but samples. This is a forensic audit specifically looking at the paper used, ink used, folding, etc.

Read about what they are doing here.
Why do they need a forensic audit then? Unless the sampling picked upped errors. There isn't a need for this to be done especially by untrained audit teams.

Who said we have to spend millions every year? How about we do it just this once and put it to bed once and for all? Is that too much to ask? The citizens of that county sure want it to happen so why isn't not their right to do it? I support the audit because one way or another it will put the argument to bed because someone actually researched it and conclusions can be made based on data. Isn't that a good thing? I'm not sitting here saying anything about overturning an election. It's done. I don't believe in conspiracy of 40k ballets from China which is what this thread started with, but it's not the basis for the audit. The liberals in this thread just want to believe that all these conspiracies are the basis for things based upon a 30 second clip of a Democrat saying it. Headlines and sound bites are the only things many people look at and form their opinions. If folks just spent a few more minutes looking into the story they find out there's more to it and maybe the headline and the sound bite was taken just a LITTLE bit out of context.

Fair enough. You would have supported a similar audit proposed by a Democrat? What is the standard? Can any group of citizens call for an audit?

Remember that the citizens of that county did not give trump a majority. So the minority is requesting the audit.

I call bullshit on trumpsters accepting this audit as final

Reactions: billanole
Why do they need a forensic audit then? Unless the sampling picked upped errors. There isn't a need for this to be done especially by untrained audit teams.
They are not untrained audit teams and the sampling they did was not to look at errors but counts of ballots. Also the citizens wanted it so why can they not have it?

"Both Pro V&V and SLI Compliance are certified Voting System Test Laboratories and their certification is in good standing with the U.S. Elections Assistance Commission

The county sought out the best, most qualified firms to perform this audit. A certified Voting System Test Laboratory is the only firm with the combined skill sets and knowledge to identify vulnerabilities and to verify the systems are configured according to federal certification standards.

Using a Voting System Test Laboratory is essential, as the county asked auditors to review and analyze at the tabulation source code to perform a true assessment and identify vulnerabilities. Since the Department of Homeland Security designated tabulation equipment as critical Election Infrastructure, if the source code is exposed and posted online, that could jeopardize the integrity of voting systems across the country.

With four jurisdictional elections in 2021, including one on March 9, the county must also ensure its tabulation equipment remains certified."

Last edited:
Fair enough. You would have supported a similar audit proposed by a Democrat? What is the standard? Can any group of citizens call for an audit?

Remember that the citizens of that county did not give trump a majority. So the minority is requesting the audit.

I call bullshit on trumpsters accepting this audit as final
Of course I would have supported it. The Democrats should actually call for their own audits to put the BS to bed if they truly think it's BS. We spend trillions of dollars on stuff, one would think this is an important as the majority of things we spend money on. They did not give Trump the majority, but they did request the audit and the legislature there is controlled by the Republicans so it is not the minority requesting it.

You may be right that trumpsters won't accept the audit as final. I however, will be one who will accept it.

Wow. Reading this thread gave me a headache. The acrobatics required to defend the lame ass, pouty, whining fools still attempting to win an election five and a half months later is mind bottling.

Of course I would have supported it. The Democrats should actually call for their own audits to put the BS to bed if they truly think it's BS. We spend trillions of dollars on stuff, one would think this is an important as the majority of things we spend money on. They did not give Trump the majority, but they did request the audit and the legislature there is controlled by the Republicans so it is not the minority requesting it.

You may be right that trumpsters won't accept the audit as final. I however, will be one who will accept it.

Because it is pointless. The base, who are driving the stupidity, won’t rest with this. More so, the fact that the cyber ninjas are involved guarantee no Democrat will accept the results. BTW, what experience or certification do they have?

They are not untrained audit teams and the sampling they did was not to look at errors but counts of ballots. Also the citizens wanted it so why can they not have it?

"Both Pro V&V and SLI Compliance are certified Voting System Test Laboratories and their certification is in good standing with the U.S. Elections Assistance Commission

The county sought out the best, most qualified firms to perform this audit. A certified Voting System Test Laboratory is the only firm with the combined skill sets and knowledge to identify vulnerabilities and to verify the systems are configured according to federal certification standards.

Using a Voting System Test Laboratory is essential, as the county asked auditors to review and analyze at the tabulation source code to perform a true assessment and identify vulnerabilities. Since the Department of Homeland Security designated tabulation equipment as critical Election Infrastructure, if the source code is exposed and posted online, that could jeopardize the integrity of voting systems across the country.

With four jurisdictional elections in 2021, including one on March 9, the county must also ensure its tabulation equipment remains certified."
Sorry they are untrained. Accountants must be free of conflicts of interests in appearance and fact. The lead auditor has ties to the GOP. Theyre using former elected GOP officials to examine ballots. The fruit from this audit is worthless. Nothing they produce will pass GAAP.

No. Because anything that proves there wasn't fraud gets dismissed as a RINO deep state conspiracy. They could audit things for 10 years and you will not accept any proof. If your confidence in the voting system is so shattered beyond repair, a reminder that your participation in it is 100% optional.
iu

Because it is pointless. The base, who are driving the stupidity, won’t rest with this. More so, the fact that the cyber ninjas are involved guarantee no Democrat will accept the results. BTW, what experience or certification do they have?
I posted above. They are well certified. I think marking things as skeptical right off the bat is probably not the way to be. They are doing everything right so far and they are making everything fully public on TV.

Sorry they are untrained. Accountants must be free of conflicts of interests in appearance and fact. The lead auditor has ties to the GOP. Theyre using former elected GOP officials to examine ballots. The fruit from this audit is worthless. Nothing they produce will pass GAAP.
Sorry but that's not untrained. I posted what they are and they are certified in everyway. Having ties to GOP doesn't discount that they can do the work properly. That's just simply discrediting the audit without proof of being nefarious.

I posted above. They are well certified. I think marking things as skeptical right off the bat is probably not the way to be. They are doing everything right so far and they are making everything fully public on TV.

Everything I’ve read says the
Cyberninja company has no experience at this.

Sorry but that's not untrained. I posted what they are and they are certified in everyway. Having ties to GOP doesn't discount that they can do the work properly. That's just simply discrediting the audit without proof of being nefarious.
These auditors are not independent in appearance and fact. The audit is flawed from the start. If the GOP wanted a serious audit. They could have hired a firm without major political ties. They do exist. One that would have vetted employees who handle the ballots and made sure they were conflict free as well.
But that's the point . The GOP didn't want a professional audit. They wanted a political narrative.

It devolved into giving you evidence that he's a Democrat by him saying it himself and you spewing a bunch of shit after. You deserve every insult for being overwhelmingly obtuse.
LOL. I don't even need to say anything. You are a child.

These auditors are not independent in appearance and fact. The audit is flawed from the start. If the GOP wanted a serious audit. They could have hired a firm without major political ties. They do exist. One that would have vetted employees who handle the ballots and made sure they were conflict free as well.
But that's the point . The GOP didn't want a professional audit. They wanted a political narrative.
Let me ask you this then, you didn't mind the team that was assigned to the Mueller investigation did you? They were Democrats. Republicans complained about it, but ultimately the report was done with the correct amount of non partisan work, even with hyper partisan Weissman leading the effort. What you're saying is that just because this CEO is a Trump supporter (most people at these companies will lean one way or another), that the audit can't be done in a non partisan way? You guys can't have things both ways. The CEO held a press conference outlining all the measures that things will be conducted and for some reason you guys can't give them the benefit of the doubt that things will be done properly, however have zero problem with the team that conducted the Mueller investigation.

You have no idea how the other firms would have done. Can you point me to some better firms that you're referring too and what specifically would be done different? Can you point me to where this firm didn't vet the employees and how? Three groups of people were selected from law enforcement, veterans, and retirees with a mix of reps, democrats, and independents to help with the audit. What specifically did they do wrong to vet these people?

Each station will be set with 3 people to oversee the audit with a camera above recording the process and 2 of the 3 have to approve of the count to move on. Is there something wrong with that? Everything written about this from the left wing media wants to label this as a sham and privacy "concerns", "potential" violation of election laws. There is absolutely nothing to back those claims up at this point. So, all you're doing is invalidating it because of a couple items brought up by the left wing media and not letting the process play out without any real information that it's actually being done incorrectly.

your....lemme know how the search for bamboo paper comes out, will you? I love the idea of this "audit"....as it answers the question..."Just how phuquin' stupid can (Arizona) Republicans be? "
Good luck with the bamboo.

your....lemme know how the search for bamboo paper comes out, will you? I love the idea of this "audit"....as it answers the question..."Just how phuquin' stupid can (Arizona) Republicans be? "
Good luck with the bamboo.
Joel let me know when you want to stop believing that the audit is about bamboo. Do just a little more research.

And we are back to child like insults. You really, really, really suck at this.
I don't really care what you think. You really have no room to talk since all you want to do is point to the words used rather than the argument which you lost. Now it's pouty time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT