ADVERTISEMENT

poor joe

I don't really care what you think. You really have no room to talk since all you want to do is point to the words used rather than the argument which you lost. Now it's pouty time.
LOL. You have yet to produce any legitimate evidence for your claim, devolve your argument to childish personal assaults, and then claim you "won" whatever this debate is. You are a perfect Trump supporter. Congratulations.

What does sped stand for? It's a slur towards special education students. Referring @BioHawk as special ed. Is insulting to folks on the Spectrum.
Sorry I'm not a PC person like yourself. I'm talking to him and him specifically. You getting bent out of shape over a word directed at someone else that's not even bad is unfortunate. I don't walk around in life with a gigantic list of words I can and can't say to people in fear of feelings being hurt from bystanders. How ridiculous.

LOL. You have yet to produce any legitimate evidence for your claim, devolve your argument to childish personal assaults, and then claim you "won" whatever this debate is. You are a perfect Trump supporter. Congratulations.
You sitting here going over and over about how I've yet to produce evidence just shows how literally stupid you are. I produced direct evidence to your question on if the person was a democrat. Please tell me in all your exquisite genius how I didn't do that. That is undeniable for even someone as dumb as you are. The rest of my discussion points are in the thread with plenty of commentary and links.

YOU on the other have done nothing to provide evidence to the contrary other than spew a bunch of shit that's in your pea brain. You've provided ZERO links to backup anything you've said and just throw insults and talking points my way as your rebuttal. You're like arguing with a person on drugs. You say the same shit over and over again thinking it's true. Try and ACTUALLY have rebuttal to things for once in your life that comes with concrete evidence rather than just saying "no you didn't" like a six year old.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm not a PC person like yourself. I'm talking to him and him specifically. You getting bent out of shape over a word directed at someone else that's not even bad is unfortunate. I don't walk around in life with a gigantic list of words I can and can't say to people in fear of feelings being hurt from bystanders. How ridiculous.
What some call PC others call manners. I allude to posters on this site to having questionable sexuality all the time. But it's folks I've posted with a long time. Plenty of fat and tiny dick jokes as well. But the R word similar to the N word is a major no. Sped is meant to replace the R word. Using it shows a real lack of ability to express oneself. Bio nails it when he says you're being childish.

What some call PC others call manners. I allude to posters on this site to having questionable sexuality all the time. But it's folks I've posted with a long time. Plenty of fat and tiny dick jokes as well. But the R word similar to the N word is a major no. Sped is meant to replace the R word. Using it shows a real lack of ability to express oneself. Bio nails it when he says you're being childish.
That's your opinion, my opinion it is not and it is VERY PC to think sped is on some sort of "list" made up by liberals. I don't care if you think it's childish particularly when it represents that persons behavior and logic to a T. I also notice the conversation has changed from the topic at hand to argue about a word. Usually when that happens it's because those people bringing up the argument over this word have lost the original argument and are trying to deflect which is what I'm noticing here.

That's your opinion, my opinion it is not and it is VERY PC to think sped is on some sort of "list" made up by liberals. I don't care if you think it's childish particularly when it represents that persons behavior and logic to a T. I also notice the conversation has changed from the topic at hand to argue about a word. Usually when that happens it's because those people bringing up the argument over this word have lost the original argument and are trying to deflect which is what I'm noticing here.
My daughter has Aspergers. She's been called sped by bullies. I know the purpose of the word.
Ok back to topic .

They didn't hire a firm with objectivity
Improper use of internal controls
Improper handling of ballots
Did not provide enough funds for a full audit.
Hiring former political flunkies to assist in counts
Training counters while on the job.
Searching for Chinese produced ballots. If the Chinese were able to figure out how to dump 40000 ballots they would have used Canadian Lumber. So they wouldn't leave bamboo footprints behind.(joking) But come on this entire episode is nothing more than a publicity stunt.

You sitting here going over and over about how I've yet to produce evidence just shows how literally stupid you are. I produced direct evidence to your question on if the person was a democrat. Please tell me in all your exquisite genius how I didn't do that. That is undeniable for even someone as dumb as you are. The rest of my discussion points are in the thread with plenty of commentary and links.

YOU on the other have done nothing to provide evidence to the contrary other than spew a bunch of shit that's in your pea brain. You've provided ZERO links to backup anything you've said and just throw insults and talking points my way as your rebuttal. You're like arguing with a person on drugs. You say the same shit over and over again thinking it's true. Try and ACTUALLY have rebuttal to things for once in your life that comes with concrete evidence rather than just saying "no you didn't" like a six year old.
Partisan propaganda is not evidence. I really don't understand why this is so difficult for you to understand. I'm not the one making a claim here so there isn't evidence for me to produce. You are making this claim and the best you can do is some propaganda. And every post you make in this thread you just act like a bigger and bigger asshole.

Partisan propaganda is not evidence. I really don't understand why this is so difficult for you to understand. I'm not the one making a claim here so there isn't evidence for me to produce. You are making this claim and the best you can do is some propaganda. And every post you make in this thread you just act like a bigger and bigger asshole.
How in the world do you think that it's propaganda when the guy in the f*cking article who's name is John Brakey who talked about the 40k Chinese ballots is not a Democrat when the links I provided to you clearly state by HIMSELF that he was. You are a complete moron and asshat. Can you please figure things out for once in your life? What part of this are you NOT getting? Jesus you're a petulant child!

My daughter has Aspergers. She's been called sped by bullies. I know the purpose of the word.
Ok back to topic .

They didn't hire a firm with objectivity
Improper use of internal controls
Improper handling of ballots
Did not provide enough funds for a full audit.
Hiring former political flunkies to assist in counts
Training counters while on the job.
Searching for Chinese produced ballots. If the Chinese were able to figure out how to dump 40000 ballots they would have used Canadian Lumber. So they wouldn't leave bamboo footprints behind.(joking) But come on this entire episode is nothing more than a publicity stunt.

They didn't hire a firm with objectivity - Please provide other firms YOU think would be better and not have a political slant.
Improper use of internal controls - Such as what specifically?
Improper handling of ballots - Such as what specifically?
Did not provide enough funds for a full audit. - This was funded from mostly private funds, there's no problem with money.
Hiring former political flunkies to assist in counts - This is entirely untrue as I gave you the specifics of how they hired the people to do counting. Do you have ANY proof otherwise. I mean actual proof not one liners from media.
Training counters while on the job. - I provided ALL of the Cyber Ninja documents that shows how to process the ballots. Where is your proof that there are issues with it?
Searching for Chinese produced ballots. If the Chinese were able to figure out how to dump 40000 ballots they would have used Canadian Lumber. So they wouldn't leave bamboo footprints behind.(joking) But come on this entire episode is nothing more than a publicity stunt. Way to fall for bullshit hook, line, and sinker. Once again this line was said by John Brakey, a DEMOCRAT, and is NOT the purpose of the freaking audit.

How in the world do you think that it's propaganda when the guy in the f*cking article who's name is John Brakey who talked about the 40k Chinese ballots is not a Democrat when the links I provided to you clearly state by HIMSELF that he was. You are a complete moron and asshat. Can you please figure things out for once in your life? What part of this are you NOT getting? Jesus you're a petulant child!
Ok, so you aren't lying and you're just the most gullible MFer on these boards. It doesn't matter what he claims, his actions clearly aren't those of someone who is actually a Democrat. He can call himself whatever the f**k he wants, it doesn't make him one. You are aware that the Nigerian Princes aren't actually going to give you millions of dollars, right?

They didn't hire a firm with objectivity - Please provide other firms YOU think would be better and not have a political slant.
Improper use of internal controls - Such as what specifically?
Improper handling of ballots - Such as what specifically?
Did not provide enough funds for a full audit. - This was funded from mostly private funds, there's no problem with money.
Hiring former political flunkies to assist in counts - This is entirely untrue as I gave you the specifics of how they hired the people to do counting. Do you have ANY proof otherwise. I mean actual proof not one liners from media.
Training counters while on the job. - I provided ALL of the Cyber Ninja documents that shows how to process the ballots. Where is your proof that there are issues with it?
Searching for Chinese produced ballots. If the Chinese were able to figure out how to dump 40000 ballots they would have used Canadian Lumber. So they wouldn't leave bamboo footprints behind.(joking) But come on this entire episode is nothing more than a publicity stunt. Way to fall for bullshit hook, line, and sinker. Once again this line was said by John Brakey, a DEMOCRAT, and is NOT the purpose of the freaking audit.
As far as finding an objective firm. I'd start with the Big 4. Then work my way down. They would have the man power and wouldn't have to rely on what appears to be temps. Certainly wouldn't go with something called Cyber Ninja. Sounds like it's based out of a mini mall.

Internal control issue is leaving laptops and PC's unattended and unlocked. That is a huge red flag to me.

Ballot mishandling is comingling the ballots. Basically a good way for human error to have either miss counts or accidents.
Funds 150000 isn't nearly enough for the labor intensive audit they are conducting. I've been on audits and if it's done on the cheap well u get what u pay for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT