ADVERTISEMENT

Post Your Unpopular Opinion: Men's Fashion Edition

CuttyDoesIt

HR Heisman
Dec 25, 2012
I'll start:

• Kahki pants are the absolute worst
  • Unless you are watching your team play, you should not wear a team branded shirt in public
  • Shorts should be above the knee cap

Last edited:
Men wearing scarves or vests have serious mental issues.

Long sweat socks should stay gone forever.

Anyone wearing a hood up in a public place is running from the FBI.

Reactions: biggreydogs
Yoga pants for men should be a thing...but dudes with tiny penises make fun of them b/c they don’t want the world to see their lack of a bulge.

Reactions: naturalmwa
This suit jacket does not fit properly. When the button pulls like that, it is too tight.

ed529fbad1a1876dfb595fe508a5d742.jpg

I can neither confirm or deny I wear some of the things listed above in this thread.

My list no-no clothes:
Zip off pants - for the love of god just don’t
Cargo shorts/pants
Tucking a t-shirt into jeans - get out of here with that Napoleon Dynamite look
Wearing suits that are too big and don’t fit

I agree with OP. I am a firm believer that shorts should ALWAYS be above the knee. If they are below the knee they are capris or clamdiggers and therefore you are a woman.

Also, cargo shorts should never be worn. Public or private. Doesn't matter. Never. Looking at you, @McLovin32.
#CargoLife

You’ll be happy to know I got rid of those. After dropping some lbs I had to buy all new shorts and pants.

Untuckit shirts.

is this truly a fashion trend or just a clever marketing idea for obese people to give up ?

what’s next ? A nice suit with sweatpants for the pants?

I don’t like tucking in button down shirts with jeans because I think it looks stupid. I’m in better shape than you and 99.99% of the population. So I guess it’s a fashion trend?

Reactions: Jackie Treehorn
I don’t like tucking in button down shirts with jeans because I think it looks stupid. I’m in better shape than you and 99.99% of the population. So I guess it’s a fashion trend?

it shows on here? Damn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT