ADVERTISEMENT

Post Your Unpopular Opinion: Men's Fashion Edition

The world needs the knitted-shirt from Urban Cowboy..

3a4808d4ba21575c8900d4171b4fa552_md.jpg

Yep. Cracks me up.

I will guarantee anybody posting anything they hate hear also wears something or practices some fashion other haters in this thread will despise.

The ONLY fashion thought I adhere to is "dress like you know your audience when out in public". Otherwise, I don't truly give a shit what anybody thinks of how I dress, nor give a shit about how anybody else dresses.

Not once in my entire life have I ever took note of, judged, or cared what another man put on his feet. The fact that people do at the level displayed in this thread is bizarre to me.

I forget who likes to bust my stones over golf sandals but you haven't really lived until you've played a round in them. Extra lives if you're playing an ocean side course...
bc1551cd-bd06-df11-a6d0-0019b9bfcfda_1000_category_1_.jpg

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I forget who likes to bust my stones over golf sandals but you haven't really lived until you've played a round in them. Extra lives if you're playing an ocean side course...
bc1551cd-bd06-df11-a6d0-0019b9bfcfda_1000_category_1_.jpg
Cman and I have golfed together so I can attest to the fact that he actually wears those.

Reactions: cmanole
I know I'm late to the party but I will defend this.

Granted you shouldn't be able to notice the white T-shirt.

But if you are going someplace or doing something where sweating is likely, having a white T-shirt underneath to absorb the sweat is superior to having a dress shirt with large wet spots all over it.

At any wedding there always seems to be that one guy who doesn't know this.

I was talking more about wearing the proper shirt underneath. Should be a V neck that is a color close to your skin tone. It won't show through the shirt like white will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT