ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden officially declares he's running for reelection

Biden has delivered all right. High inflation. Devalued retirement funds. High energy costs and renewed reliance on foreign oil. Men competing in women's sports. Open borders. That doesn't even include letting China and Iran do pretty much whatever they want.

I know what would solve inflation. Negative interest rates!

We had record turnout for the 2020 election. I believe we’ll have a record low turnout (recent history) if these two are the candidates. I definitely will be staying home if they are.

The Democrats should be able run anyone and beat Trump yet choose Biden. I think it’s vice versa with Republicans, with Biden running they should be able run just about anyone else and win, yet it’s going to be Trump. It’s not what the people want and unfortunately we do not have a say this time for someone other than Biden or Trump.

When you cast a vote for Biden, it is most likely a vote for Kamala, which very few people want. People don't want Trump obviously, so I think it will be a big year for people to sit this one out. I wonder what Biden will even be like a year from now. Very sad situation.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
We had record turnout for the 2020 election. I believe we’ll have a record low turnout (recent history) if these two are the candidates. I definitely will be staying home if they are.

The Democrats should be able run anyone and beat Trump yet choose Biden. I think it’s vice versa with Republicans, with Biden running they should be able run just about anyone else and win, yet it’s going to be Trump. It’s not what the people want and unfortunately we do not have a say this time for someone other than Biden or Trump.

Yea.... It's insane that this is what we are currently looking at for 2024.

It's like both parties are playing effing chicken with Trump vs. Biden.... I Guess we'll see if either side blinks (chooses a different candidate).

I'm afraid it will take health reasons for either Trump of Biden to not be the candidate.... Or jail time for Trump to prevent his candidacy...

There's always 2028 I guess...
Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Yea.... It's insane that this is what we are currently looking at for 2024.

It's like both parties are playing effing chicken with Trump vs. Biden.... I Guess we'll see if either side blinks (chooses a different candidate).

I'm afraid it will take health reasons for either Trump of Biden to not be the candidate.... Or jail time for Trump to prevent his candidacy...

There's always 2028 I guess...
Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live
I think both are just playing the long game and have given up on 2024.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Party over country has unfortunately taken over the mindset of the brain dead American public. How else does it explain 70% of democrats don't want Biden to run....yet 90% will vote for him if he does.

Or that ANYONE would want Trump as the Republican nominee (much less vote for him if he is).

Pure stupidity.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Party over country has unfortunately taken over the mindset of the brain dead American public. How else does it explain 70% of democrats don't want Biden to run....yet 90% will vote for him if he does.

Or that ANYONE would want Trump as the Republican nominee (much less vote for him if he is).

Pure stupidity.
Stupidity is not voting for Biden vs any Republican. Don't be an Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: Ehhhdolph
How the F does the President of the United States get away with cheat sheets in a news conference and most of the MSM totally ignores it?

How the F does the President of the United States get away with cheat sheets in a news conference and most of the MSM totally ignores it?

The press secretaries have a binder of notes for the daily press conferences. It’s called being prepared.

The press secretaries have a binder of notes for the daily press conferences. It’s called being prepared.
So it's your assertion that Presidents usually know what questions they'll be asked during a press conference and have prepared answers? .

"It's the economy stupid"

The U.S. economy grew at a 1.1% annual rate in the first quarter, a notable slowdown from the previous three months, the Commerce Department said on Thursday.

Why it matters: The nation started the year with less economic momentum than anticipated. It's the latest sign that the Federal Reserve's campaign to cool economic activity is taking hold.

Catch up quick: First-quarter gross domestic product, adjusted for inflation, shows that the economy is still expanding. But growth has moderated since the second half of 2022.

• In the third quarter, GDP rose at a 3.2% annualized pace. That was followed by a 2.6% annualized gain in the final months of 2022.
Details: The biggest drag on economic growth last quarter came as businesses pulled back on inventory investment. That alone subtracted 2.3 percentage points from overall GDP, though the category can be volatile quarter-to-quarter.

• Sectors sensitive to the Fed's interest rate adjustments also weighed on the economy.
  • That includes business investment — i.e. corporations pouring money into new equipment, buildings, and more — which slowed last quarter.

This Kamala fear is beyond absurd. She would be surrounded by enough people who understand how the world works to help guide her in any major decisions she would need to make, foreign policy wise. She was attacked from day 1, more than any other VP, for stupid reasons, and I wonder why that is.

Do I want Kamala as POTUS? No. But I would pick her over any Republican, easily. She would be just fine for a couple of years if she had to.
She would be a puppet, just like Joe is, only scarier.

Reactions: Finance85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT