ADVERTISEMENT

Prime: The Boys Season 4

Happy Lets Go GIF by NHL

Love that the director has basically said, if you don't like it, then this show isn't for you.

Behind on season 3, but will likely binge and get caught up this month.
It really feels like the showrunners are really pushing the boundaries with Amazon, but Amazon is also really leaning into it bc they know people love the show.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Line for me which describes The Boys proficiency. How do you keep getting worse at this.

Homelander using all the language Trump uses is funny. Shithole, horrible, yuge…

Then in case there were any MAGAs still watching they just went and randomly made the French dude gay to piss them off. Really well done troll job.
The internal monologue. Why won’t everyone love me.
I save them they cheer. I kill them they cheer.

Homelander using all the language Trump uses is funny. Shithole, horrible, yuge…

Then in case there were any MAGAs still watching they just went and randomly made the French dude gay to piss them off. Really well done troll job.

I'm pretty sure a large percentage of MAGA that watched the show are probably too stupid to realize they are being made fun of

Didn’t know this dropped as been looking forward to HOT on HBO tomorrow. Shitty if it’s taken that stance but it’s Hollywood so not surprised. I’ll still watch and see how it goes

Stand up like man and say that bs to my face ******. This country will become great again and we don’t need no crippled gays to the make it happen.

What is the metric that defines greatness? I.e. how do we know if we’ve lost or achieved it?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT