ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue pbp- Let's get Real.

Disagree. At some point you are going to have to ride guys out vs cut and release which has been Nelson's M.O. He is not that dominant on his feet to be able to do that to the solid to very good dudes.
I will actually disagree with this. Nelson wants his MO to be cut and release, but he's been struggling with that. This was the perfect match it do it, but he shut it down in the 2nd and removed any chance at a major.
Another TD or 2 in the second and he's pushing for it. But without that, no option but to ride the 3rd and lock up the win.
He cuts him in the 3rd without a bigger lead and it's a one TD match late - and that's what screwed him Friday night.

A+ for this ref. He is decisive, his counts are on time deliberate and calls stalling like you should. Make him head official and let him whip the rest into shape.
Agreed. Liked that he was articulate and on top of things without inserting himself into any of the matches. Loved that he was actually making warranted stall calls

Wife said it was Sumner. Didn’t to drive Fkrsbg just down the block to get the wifi to work. Idled my car to keep warm.

I will actually disagree with this. Nelson wants his MO to be cut and release, but he's been struggling with that. This was the perfect match it do it, but he shut it down in the 2nd and removed any chance at a major.
Another TD or 2 in the second and he's pushing for it. But without that, no option but to ride the 3rd and lock up the win.
He cuts him in the 3rd without a bigger lead and it's a one TD match late - and that's what screwed him Friday night.
I was expecting a lot of TD's when they announced his opponent bumped up for the meet. Nelson won't pull the trigger for some reason.

ADVERTISEMENT