ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue PBP Thread

I heard there’s something pretty nasty going around…
There's the real flu, which affects the lungs and there is the gastro-intestinal illness that people call "the flu." Both can be bad but the real flu is the one we get shots for. And can REALLY be bad.

Reactions: PAHURDLER
What's wrong with the hair? Or his tattoos? Lots of Hawks have had tattoos and mullets. 🤷🏽
No hair that ratty, nor tattoos this douchey. Ironically, he got pretty punished:

30c560aa-c6b9-47dd-a013-23741fac0d57_1.c2b10fb886e8ffbf43dce72867a8333a.jpeg

Punisher style with the American flag is pretty military. I will give you the blue, although my good friend from high school was an M.P. in the Army and is now a highway patrolman.
You're right, I was fixated on the blue line lol

I thought Cass killed that guy. It was scary. Eyes rolled back in his head and went limp. I was very glad to see he was breathing. Then when he got up I was worried he was going to try To wrestle.

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
I thought Cass killed that guy. It was scary. Eyes rolled back in his head and went limp. I was very glad to see he was breathing. Then when he got up I was worried he was going to try To wrestle.
This was the guy that stuck the guy from Princeton that caught Tony.
Not looking up names. Lol
Ok I looked it up. Lol
Woulfe stuck DelGarbino, DelGarbino is the guy for Princeton that lucked out and caught Tony.

Last edited:
That's a military style tattoo on military day. A very patriotic one even. I bet we could pick something out about you that is considered douchey to others. I can today atleast

Blue line is associated with law enforcement. Which should never have any relation to military
^ Nailed. Just say “no“ to police states. Douche political statement.
I’ve always liked his technical observations. Guess I’m in the minority.
I do too. I just enjoyed that one Captain Obvious moments of his.

How can a noise be gay? Lol it's a Rick Flair thing. Been happening during Heavyweight since Stoll at least. I don't mind it if it stays at one weight personally.

Well, if a noise is a merry or cheerful noise, then it is indeed a gay sound, going by the original meaning.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
he’ll lose one of these eventually.
I think so too. At Missouri the competition was decent but not Big 10 level. Now everyone has him figured out so he needs to make some shit happen vice waiting for others to come at him. I like that approach to a degree against guys like Lee or Rivera, but against everyone else, he should go in there and force his will.

I'm with you; I was floored when he called the second one so quickly. Thought the ref called a good dual but that second stall call that quick was weak.

Was the 2nd “stall” actually an escape? I couldn’t see the ref and I’m not sure Sparks and Gibbons were in the arena so I’m not confident in their call.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
The first call was with about 6 or 7 seconds left in the period. Young did not return him to the mat prior to end of the period...so more than 5 seconds. That prompted the second call.
I'm not as savvy as some of you guys so if that was in fact a good call, I retract my statement. Of all the stall calls that I've seen not called throughout the year I just thought it was a bit much calling two in such a short amount of time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT