ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Democrats

Lol I didn't even see your other question after asking for a definition. Calm down big guy. Is it weird to be gay by the standard definition of the word? Yes. Do I care if two dudes want to bang? No. What else do you want to know?
You didn't answer the question. Not surprised.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Well, that didn't take long to go south. Funny how everyone has all the answers but can convey them without pointing the finger at the other party. Just goes to show that not many people want to solve problems but instead just wants to be mad that at the other person.

Our society needs a giant enema!
Your ignorance was exposed early on and the debates evolved from there.

Your argument hangs on the premise that if these minors aren't given hormone "therapy" they're likely to kill themselves? Am I reading that right?

I'm glad you did admit that some effects are absolutely irreversible at least.
Feels like you’re gearing up for some “gotcha” moment. But sure. I’d think some more likely than others, like if they have persistent suicidal ideation related to their gender identity.

1) There are so many factors here it could be it's own 500 page thread. However, short version, they've gotten stuff done and the economy looking forward is in way better shape than doing the same 3 years ago showed.

2) What specific women's rights are we talking about? Trump, SCOTUS and many states have torpedoed a significant part of women's rights over the last few years, and Biden can't just reverse them on his own, nor can the Dems without cooperation from the GOP

3) The only proper way to end the Ukraine/Russia was is a full Russia pull out of a neighboring sovereign country and paying them for the damage they inflicted.

4) The US is producing more oil than any other country and more than it ever has. Not sure how you turn the spigot back on from there.

5) The right way to fix health care is the nationalize it. Every argument against doing that is purely corporate profit driven (or pushed by that viewpoint). National health care would be cheaper, available to everyone and better than it is now.

6/7) Agreed, but I doubt either party does anything

8) There's really not an issue with this. Like, it's almost entirely made up by RW pundits. Kids just aren't getting medical procedures done to switch genders.

9) There are multiple channels you can turn on at any time and watch everything you listed.

Well done, summed it up better than I could and concur with everything

Feels like you’re gearing up for some “gotcha” moment. But sure. I’d think some more likely than others, like if they have persistent suicidal ideation related to their gender identity.
Fascinating.

No gotcha moment. Hope you have a good evening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT