ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Democrats

As opposed to being an “Advocate of Facism” like Trump and MAGAts?
Joe biden is currently being sued in the Supreme Court by a state for first ammendment violations. You are the party of fascism. You don't even know what the words you use mean anymore. Sad.

Go ahead Sharky. Find me a version of facts that tell me where U.S. oil production is today and what the “huge” price of oil is.

You don’t want to debate. You want to be dumb and be spoon-fed your alternate reality.

It’s “you’re” btw. Your lack of education is really coming through.
No, that wasn't the point of this thread. It was an open discussion. And you couldn't do it. It turns right away to look at my data, your data isn't correct BS. Gas where I am currently it's at $2.94. I've seen at $2.61 in another part of the country.

Joe biden is currently being sued in the Supreme Court by a state for first ammendment violations. You are the party of fascism. You don't even know what the words you use mean anymore. Sad.
What suit is that?

5 generations of his family fought and bled so he could receive a poor education and lack the ability to communicate, though.
That's the best you can do, try again scooter. That one sucked. BTW, I'll meet up with you (I'll have my diplomas and you can have yours and we can compare) at my son's grave site. You can then tell that super funny joke to him.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
No, that wasn't the point of this thread. It was an open discussion. And you couldn't do it. It turns right away to look at my data, your data isn't correct BS. Gas where I am currently it's at $2.94. I've seen at $2.61 in another part of the country.

So my data point is wrong and made up but your anecdotal data point about gas prices is the great “ah ha”?!??

If you want to operate based on personal “feels”, any debate is futile with you. You don’t want a discussion. You want a warm security blanket of feelings and vibes.

We don’t need to whip out our diplomas and compare sizes, btw. I’ve seen enough.

shocker! Gas prices vary regionally

What suit is that?
Missouri v Biden. I feel like I've told you this multiple times now.
🤣

The fact that you think this proves any point is hilarious, you gullible little moron.

Read something that isn't on Twitter, you uneducated dunce.
You think some women get testicular cancer. You're not in any position to call anyone else a dunce lmfao

• Haha
8) We don't need kids getting Trans stuff done to them. Wait until their old enough to make the decision on their own. We don't need any more Trans twerking in grade schools. Sorry, LGTBQ+ people, but kids need to be kids and adding confusion to their lives isn't a good thing, it screws them up. Let innocence be innocence.
This one is obviously a hot topic. What are your thoughts on this approach?
- under 16: only social transitioning
- over 16: can begin taking hormones (provided social transitioning has already occurred)
- over 18: as they are an adult now, they can make decisions regarding surgery (provided they have completed previous two steps)

You think some women get testicular cancer. You're not in any position to call anyone else a dunce lmfao

🤣

You're a bigoted little one-trick pony that doesn't understand the consensus on the difference between gender and sex.

I almost pity you for being such a simple-minded, pathetic little incel.

Almost.

😘🤡

Reactions: BGHAWK

Hmmmm.... don't see that one.

Wrong again. You're a moron.

Sorry, LGTBQ+ people, but kids need to be kids and adding confusion to their lives isn't a good thing, it screws them up. Let innocence be innocence.

You're so simple minded. There are gay and trans kids who truly just want to be kids. But there are other kids (and adults) who just can't let them do that.

You seem to think that the only definition of "kids being kids" involves them being straight.

🤣

You're a bigoted little one-trick pony that doesn't understand the consensus on the difference between gender and sex.

I almost pity you for being such a simple-minded, pathetic little incel.

Almost.

😘🤡

Hmmmm.... don't see that one.

Wrong again. You're a moron.
Dumb and dumber, good lord.

Learn how to use Google you absolute dingus.

- over 16: can begin taking hormones (provided social transitioning has already occurred)
- over 18: as they are an adult now, they can make decisions regarding surgery (provided they have completed previous two steps)
18+. That is and has been for many years the accepted age for consenting adults. Hell, anymore a person 19 or 20 can't do much of anything till 21, but that's a debate for another day.

I don't think it's a hot subject. People have only tried to make it that way.

Why would we approve irreversible off label drug use for "hormone therapy" for minors? Hard no.

Says right in your link:

MURTHY v. MISSOURI

You're a moron.
Literally Google missouri v Biden and that pulls up as the first hit. With a big note under it that says "FORMERLY MISSOURI V BIDEN". you people shouldn't be allowed to vote being this stupid.

🤣

Yeah...on something dealing with science, I'm going with the APA, not a court lacking credibility.

But you do you. I'm sure Twitter has all the answers a fixated little dunce such as yourself could ever want.

😘🤡

I wonder if the Iowa shooter was on off label hormone therapy btw. The nashville shooter was and it likely led (or at least majorly contributed to) the chemical imbalance that pushed them to gun down a bunch of children. How much blood is on the hands of leftists pushing for hormone therapy on minors?

18+. That is and has been for many years the accepted age for consenting adults. Hell, anymore a person 19 or 20 can't do much of anything till 21, but that's a debate for another day.

I don't think it's a hot subject. People have only tried to make it that way.
Well yeah, people make things a hot topic by continually bringing them up…

Regarding age… why don’t you think kids should be allowed to socially transition? This is a 100% reversible change. They use a different name, pronouns, wear different clothes, etc.
Why would we approve irreversible off label drug use for "hormone therapy" for minors? Hard no.
So puberty blockers aren’t irreversible, or at least not entirely. Idk that long term effects are entirely understood. But the whole point of this kind of treatment strategy is reducing suicide rates. It is a risk/reward kind of thing. Some potential long term health risks vs whatever the suicide rate for untreated trans teens is.

You're so simple minded. There are gay and trans kids who truly just want to be kids. But there are other kids (and adults) who just can't let them do that.

You seem to think that the only definition of "kids being kids" involves them being straight.
Very few people are telling someone this. There's been trans people my whole life. They lived there's and I lived mine. They got married, I got married. We all just moved on. Sure, we chuckled and poked fun but they did the same back. Most of this was never an issue till (the bad trans) wanted to go into the opposite sex bathrooms. Then they wanted to come into classrooms. Classrooms are for learning the skills needed in life. Read, math, history and science. We are failing as a country right now with those simple things needing to be taught. But somehow, it's become a priority to worry about what clothes you want to wear. Scots wear skirts (kilt) and no one even questions what sex they are. So, I just don't get what any of the arguments are. If you have a penis, go to the men's restroom. If you have a vagina then go to a women's bathroom. Sports, we I don't think they should be allowed to be in the other sex's competition. But with that I say (f around and find out). In 20 years, there won't be any records in women's sports held by women. Not to mention getting hurt. The sexes are different and built different, we will never be able to change that no matter how hard we try to will it in our minds.

Literally Google missouri v Biden and that pulls up as the first hit. With a big note under it that says "FORMERLY MISSOURI V BIDEN". you people shouldn't be allowed to vote being this stupid.
Yep - not Missouri v Biden. Glad to have taught you another lesson.

You're still a moron.

I wonder if the Iowa shooter was on off label hormone therapy btw. The nashville shooter was and it likely led (or at least majorly contributed to) the chemical imbalance that pushed them to gun down a bunch of children. How much blood is on the hands of leftists pushing for hormone therapy on minors?
Are people latching onto this Iowa shooter being trans purely from one Reddit comment (which we can’t even be sure is serious)? Or is there more I have missed?

Reactions: Ree4 and RileyHawk
Tell me the DFL's plan for policies going forward? What are the agendas of the party.
2020... 2024 will be very similar and forthcoming.

Well yeah, people make things a hot topic by continually bringing them up…

Regarding age… why don’t you think kids should be allowed to socially transition? This is a 100% reversible change. They use a different name, pronouns, wear different clothes, etc.

So puberty blockers aren’t irreversible, or at least not entirely. Idk that long term effects are entirely understood. But the whole point of this kind of treatment strategy is reducing suicide rates. It is a risk/reward kind of thing. Some potential long term health risks vs whatever the suicide rate for untreated trans teens is.
Because of influencing. Grown adults can manipulate mind on younger people. That's why it's no okay for weirdos to ditto kids.
If a kid wants to change or be different in the way they dress or identify as, then they have a whole lifetime to do it. But just after they turn 18.

• Sad
Very few people are telling someone this. There's been trans people my whole life. They lived there's and I lived mine. They got married, I got married. We all just moved on. Sure, we chuckled and poked fun but they did the same back. Most of this was never an issue till (the bad trans) wanted to go into the opposite sex bathrooms. Then they wanted to come into classrooms. Classrooms are for learning the skills needed in life. Read, math, history and science. We are failing as a country right now with those simple things needing to be taught. But somehow, it's become a priority to worry about what clothes you want to wear. Scots wear skirts (kilt) and no one even questions what sex they are. So, I just don't get what any of the arguments are. If you have a penis, go to the men's restroom. If you have a vagina then go to a women's bathroom. Sports, we I don't think they should be allowed to be in the other sex's competition. But with that I say (f around and find out). In 20 years, there won't be any records in women's sports held by women. Not to mention getting hurt. The sexes are different and built different, we will never be able to change that no matter how hard we try to will it in our minds.
No. Trans people had been using the bathroom of their current identity without much issue until right wingers wanted to stop them and force them to use the bathroom of their birth. It wasn't a big deal until the right wingers made it a big deal.

Classrooms? Are you suggesting that trans people should be barred from the classroom? GTFO you ****ing bigot.

You are one ignorant SOB. Hopefully you're old.

Are people latching onto this Iowa shooter being trans purely from one Reddit comment (which we can’t even be sure is serious)? Or is there more I have missed?
I haven't seen anything to confirm it either. I saw something about some social media posts. What I saw could easily be manipulated to lead a narrative.

Because of influencing. Grown adults can manipulate mind on younger people. That's why it's no okay for weirdos to ditto kids.
If a kid wants to change or be different in the way they dress or identify as, then they have a whole lifetime to do it. But just after they turn 18.
You mean like they do in religious schools?

Okay, I don’t want to put words in your mouth. So are you saying your basis for being against socially transitioning before 18 is because an adult could manipulate a child into thinking they are trans?

Reactions: Ree4
2020... 2024 will be very similar and forthcoming.

Thanks for that, not much different from the 2020 or 22 years. You're the first poster who actually provided useful information. I applaud you.

Reactions: NoleATL
Okay, I don’t want to put words in your mouth. So are you saying your basis for being against socially transitioning before 18 is because an adult could manipulate a child into thinking they are trans?
Exactly. This is an adult issue and not a kid's issue. Like I said before, let innocence be innocence. Now if the adults let the kids be whatever the kid wants at home, go for it. But to make society accept this is wrong and kids can be vulnerable to praying adults.

Exactly. This is an adult issue and not a kid's issue. Like I said before, let innocence be innocence. Now if the adults let the kids be whatever the kid wants at home, go for it. But to make society accept this is wrong and kids can be vulnerable to praying adults.

And there it is. The bigotry comes through.

Despicable.

🖕

I think you nailed it. Kids are being abused by evangelicals who can't accept their children for who they are and instead believe they can pray the gay or whatever away.

Oh my!
and what state might that be?
The Party of Fascism had their first convention at the Capital on 1/6/21. Were you in attendance?

There's more than the single reddit post on r/trans. He also has a following with people who've made direct threats at other specific schools which I posted in the shooting thread. They were also reported to the fbi so hopefully another crisis can be averted.
No. Trans people had been using the bathroom of their current identity without much issue until right wingers wanted to stop them and force them to use the bathroom of their birth. It wasn't a big deal until the right wingers made it a big deal.

Classrooms? Are you suggesting that trans people should be barred from the classroom? GTFO you ****ing bigot.

You are one ignorant SOB. Hopefully you're old.

You're right, there were no problems at all years ago. Wait, the school district here attempted to cover up this trans sexual assault (which is a very interesting word choice by the AP to describe rape) the girl's bathroom of the school. They're now being sued for $30 million. Dang right wingers!

The employees of this school district who attempted to cover this up belongs in prison btw

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Okay. Well thank you for sharing your opinion. I definitely don’t agree with your basic premise. We send kids to schools, practices, clubs, churches, etc. full of other adults who could all influence and manipulate them, and it happens, in all sorts of ways (trans or not).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT