ADVERTISEMENT

Questions for Willie The Brain

I always giggle when looking at Osu’s board name. “34 and counting” has been the name going on 20 years.
That hurt. That hurt deep.
Utkarsh Ambudkar Reaction GIF by CBS

Funny. I wrestled at a much higher level than you, I’ll guarantee that. Get back to licking TnT’s boots
I've been calling for the staff to get restructured for several years and for Terry to coach the HWC for years so licking TnT's boots was never my schtick. Do a little research.

Reactions: 12tdsaw
I’m an OSU fan through and through. I just heard how it was like WWE on this site. They were right. The OSU forum is a LOT more chill. We try to not cannibalize our own. Whatever.
No, we can eat anyone here. Sort of like Lord of the Flies meets the Donner Party. However it is NOT like the WWE. They have a script, and there you can get punished when you break kayfabe, and here you can be a heel without muscles, or talent, or knowledge. ;)

I’m an OSU fan through and through. I just heard how it was like WWE on this site. They were right. The OSU forum is a LOT more chill. We try to not cannibalize our own. Whatever.
It's crazy how much Iowa fans crush their own program instead of supporting them. I was shocked as well when I got on the forum and noticed that.

Reactions: tom_v31
It's crazy how much Iowa fans crush their own program instead of supporting them. I was shocked as well when I got on the forum and noticed that.
For sure. I’m sure the wrestling facility is beyond comprehension, state of the art, it’s just fun to poke the poke the “bear”
Embeté Annoy GIF by Kwesé iflix NG

For sure. I’m sure the wrestling facility is beyond comprehension, state of the art, it’s just fun to poke the poke the “bear”
Embeté Annoy GIF by Kwesé iflix NG
The new facility is top notch. Iowa fans complain that it does not have windows and that is the biggest complaint. Meanwhile, the Penn State room has ZERO windows and is half the size of the new Iowa room. Not one person out of PSU complains about it LOL

The new facility is top notch. Iowa fans complain that it does not have windows and that is the biggest complaint. Meanwhile, the Penn State room has ZERO windows and is half the size of the new Iowa room. Not one person out of PSU complains about it LOL
How much did it cost?

Was it built with the express view of winning recruiting battles?

Reactions: hlstone
We don't know yet if it helps to win recruiting battles, the damn facility just opened lol.
Come on now. You are 17. You are looking at schools. Where would you list the wrestling room among the following:

coaches (style, honesty, training)
campus
RTC
culture
training
teammates
NIL potential
look/attributes of wrestling room
Can get me to top of podium
Scholly money

Come on now. You are 17. You are looking at schools. Where would you list the wrestling room among the following:

coaches (style, honesty, training)
campus
RTC
culture
training
teammates
NIL potential
look/attributes of wrestling room
Can get me to top of podium
Scholly money
Never said the facility is the end all be all for recruiting. It's all a package thing. From coaching, NIL, scholly, RTC, facilities etc... It all matters.

idk why people act like nice facility upgrades are an either/or proposition.

it's 100% a good thing for iowa. there are things to complain about. the new facilities aren't one of them.

i'm really really smart.

i mean, really smart.

and i can't figure out wtf y'alls point is.

edit to add: i mean i'm smart af.

it's 100% a good thing for iowa. there are things to complain about. the new facilities aren't one of them.

i'm really really smart.

i mean, really smart.

Can’t figure out what the point is? And you consider yourself to be really, really smart af?

• Haha
Reactions: grapplefann

i'm really really smart.

i mean, really smart.

Say it again for the people in the back. Constant complaints about a nice new facility. So many other things to complain about such as who is wrestling 141? Lack of recruiting the last two years? Why Mineo only post about McCort kids and bashes Iowa? Why can't we land top recruits? Come on people

i'm really really smart.

i mean, really smart.

Just something else for fans to complain about. Regardless of “but how much did it cost?” the majority of wrestling rooms at every level do not have windows. The new room is beautiful, the lack of windows is insignificant

I bet with a few coats of paint and “natural” illuminated lighting, change the mats to yellow, the place would pop.

$25mil handout

Iowa fans: "This is bu$%4it"
Correction. A few Iowa fans(Mostly ones who want a new Head coach).

Nearly all of my Iowa wrestling friends are elated and happy to have such a nice new facility. I've had several messages about it this past year. I'm happy for the Iowa wrestlers. They are well taken care of in Iowa City.

Correction. A few Iowa fans(Mostly ones who want a new Head coach).

Nearly all of my Iowa wrestling friends are elated and happy to have such a nice new facility. I've had several messages about it this past year. I'm happy for the Iowa wrestlers. They are well taken care of in Iowa City.

The ones that are being little b words about the facility are the same guys I was talking about yesterday: the mental midgets among us. And there are many.

i'm really really smart.

i mean, really smart.

Maybe but you cook wings like Lincoln Riley cooks brisket, lol...

cnzjifqbb9r61.jpg

I know you're an OSU fan. You made that clear.

And i agree, the OSU board has been Chill. So chill these last 15 years it kinda reminds me of a retirement home. A few old "has beens" grunting and mumbling about the olden' days.

Everytime I clicked on 34 and counting these past years I could even smell that retirement home aroma. Like imminent death approaching.

You guys even had a few duals that happend and barely even a peep on your board about it. Like the internet in Oklahoma went out in a Dust Storm.

"Any updates on the dual?"

"We lost. Guys were out of shape, sucked down and looked disinterested"

"Thanks for the update. Time for John Smith to head to pasture. Our RTC needs money"

"Atleast Daton Fix grinded out a 1 point win. Next year's team could be better"

"I love Cowboys"

"Yee Haw"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT