ADVERTISEMENT

R.I.P. to these recent poster deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.

"52.05% had some form of menstrual problem after vaccination"

🤣🤣🤣

Tell me you're not familiar with common complications in a woman's body without telling me the truth:

You are a pathetic little incel!

Such a sad little virgin.

😘🤏❄️

Reactions: FlickShagwell
a woman's body
6db23e815df4da858ff0915038b022d0.gif

Reactions: Roncuba55

Edelman (2022)15Retrospective Cohort studyUnited States18 till 45 yearsPfizer-BioNTech (1326)
Moderna (835)
J & J/Janssen (168)
Unspecified (74)
Unvaccinated (1556)
No significant changes reported

• Menstrual cycle timing is regulated by the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis, which can be affected by life, environment, and health stressors

• Statistically significant differences existed between vaccination status groups, but the change in cycle length was less than 1 day, which is below the reportable difference in the menstrual cycle tracking application and is not clinically significant

• No change in menses length between or within vaccination cohorts was found

Reactions: Joes Place
Edelman (2022)15Retrospective Cohort studyUnited States18 till 45 yearsPfizer-BioNTech (1326)
Moderna (835)
J & J/Janssen (168)
Unspecified (74)
Unvaccinated (1556)
No significant changes reported

• Menstrual cycle timing is regulated by the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis, which can be affected by life, environment, and health stressors

• Statistically significant differences existed between vaccination status groups, but the change in cycle length was less than 1 day, which is below the reportable difference in the menstrual cycle tracking application and is not clinically significant

• No change in menses length between or within vaccination cohorts was found
Lee (2022)17*Cross-sectionalUnited States18–45 yearsPfizer-BioNTech (21 620)
Moderna (13 001)
J & J/Janssen (3469)
AstraZeneca (751)
Novavax (61)
Other (204)
Unspecified (23)
Menorrhagia (42.1%)
Breakthrough bleeding (post-menopausal) (3.41%) [Type of vaccine = NR]

• Increased bleeding can occur post SARS-CoV-2 vaccines; this study investigates patterns in who experiences these changes

• In this sample, 42% of people with regular menstrual cycles bled more heavily than usual while 44% reported no change after being vaccinated

• Age, systemic vaccine side-effects, hx of pregnancy, and ethnicity (Hispanic) were the predictor of menstrual problems post vaccination

Reactions: Joes Place
The only 2 studies about who women in the US reacted to the vaccination. Zero issues with miscarriages, ectopic pregnancies, etc. During the Delta wave of COVID, I witnessed about 2 dozen pregnant women in the ICU, most lost there babies, and unfortunately many women lost there life as well. These were healthy women in there 20s nd 30s. All because of false information about the vaccination and it's affect on pregnant women.

Please type out the word "you", it's not that much harder than just typing u and YOU look a lot smarter when YOU "go that extra mile" tbh
Or better yet, don’t type either, because when one uses that word, the probability of a personal insult rather than a substantive or humorous comment increases dramatically.

Reactions: Finance85
No, that was not the reason.

It was because of you tube's petty tyranny. Maybe she could have just said the word with no repercussions, I don't know. But she thought there would be repercussions from youtube, apparently.

They also won't say "sexual assault", they say "S.A."

Of course everyone, except psychopaths, hates sexual assault. But to force people to say "S.A." instead, is petty tyranny, and pointless, and dumb.
Maybe you're confused and they were saying ese and not S.A. I imagine a Mexican caravan full of illegals had something to do with this right leaning story.

Last edited:
How come everyone gets to get banned but me.

I can post really stupid shit also.
Ya, but can you do it while telling someone they're a dipshit and that the world would be better off if they stopped breathing? Maybe throw in a Maga and Putin lover while you're at it?That's the key to joining the club of angry, banned Superlibs.

Last edited:

And those are WORSE after actually being exposed to Covid, unprotected by a vaccine.

Lee (2022)17*Cross-sectionalUnited States18–45 yearsPfizer-BioNTech (21 620)
Moderna (13 001)
J & J/Janssen (3469)
AstraZeneca (751)
Novavax (61)
Other (204)
Unspecified (23)
Menorrhagia (42.1%)
Breakthrough bleeding (post-menopausal) (3.41%) [Type of vaccine = NR]

• Increased bleeding can occur post SARS-CoV-2 vaccines; this study investigates patterns in who experiences these changes

• In this sample, 42% of people with regular menstrual cycles bled more heavily than usual while 44% reported no change after being vaccinated

• Age, systemic vaccine side-effects, hx of pregnancy, and ethnicity (Hispanic) were the predictor of menstrual problems post vaccination

All completely reversible and non-serious conditions

Now post what Covid complications are for pregnant women w/o a vaccine. One of them is significant increase in mortality risk.

And those are WORSE after actually being exposed to Covid, unprotected by a vaccine.
Not in all circumstances, not even close. Covid poses virtually zero danger to healthy children. The vax is a net negative for many demographics given its lack of efficacy, the lack of actual danger covid presents to most people and obviously the list of adverse shot reactions which could include blood, brain and heart issues that never go away.

Ah, you know better than their doctor. Fascinating how that works. Hate to break it to you, but the clot shot has been directly linked to spontaneous abortion, irregular cycles and other reproductive health issues with women beyond the brain, blood and heart issues mentioned in my other thread (which was the result of the largest covid shot study ever completed btw). Glad to hear your political opinions mean more than the doctor's health opinions.
Then don’t get the shot, Scrudlip! Who tf cares?

Reactions: ZachJump

This harkens back to the days when the vaccine was like a month old and there was a meme going around stating that it was causing pregnancy problems

Huh. And I know people who just didn’t get it and went on with their lives….did you have people holding you down trying to jab you or what?
Yes, they only told you you'd be fired and cut off from your livelihood if you didn't comply with the Osha mandate. Thankfully the Supreme Court slapped that one down, but the left was cheering for it big time. This is one of the many reasons there will never be any amnesty for the branch covidians. The left wanted the unvaxxed banned from restaurants/grocery stores, working and even hospital beds if they were sick. Such good people.

Yes, they only told you you'd be fired and cut off from your livelihood if you didn't comply with the Osha mandate. Thankfully the Supreme Court slapped that one down, but the left was cheering for it big time. This is one of the many reasons there will never be any amnesty for the branch covidians. The left wanted the unvaxxed banned from restaurants/grocery stores, working and even hospital beds if they were sick. Such good people.
And to think that my Doctor, who I have been seeing for 15 years and fully trust, recommended I get one as soon as I could. So I did. Never really paid attention to any of the political crap after that…still don’t care…just wondering why there is so many pages of this thread about it…

And to think that my Doctor, who I have been seeing for 15 years and fully trust, recommended I get one as soon as I could. So I did. Never really paid attention to any of the political crap after that…still don’t care…just wondering why there is so many pages of this thread about it…
My PCP and every doctor I've personally interacted with has said the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT