ADVERTISEMENT

RBY celebration

I bet the fans behind the PSU bench were pretty engaged with the PSU wrestlers as well.

Seriously, nothing to see here, move on.
Terrible take. If you are an athlete you ignore the fans. You being an ISU fan wouldn't understand this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Czech Hawk
He's not

Terrible take. If you are an athlete you ignore the fans. You being an ISU fan wouldn't understand this.
I have no problem with a 20 year old NCAA athlete barking back a bit at obnoxious drunk idiots who think they have the right to say whatever they want to the competitors.

You guys are complaining this much about his .5 second flex at the crowd who was heavily booing him? You guys are soft. That was clearly directed at the crowd and not desanto

I have no problem with a 20 year old NCAA athlete barking back a bit at obnoxious drunk idiots who think they have the right to say whatever they want to the competitors.
You are a fool. Drunk idiots? Please explain how they are drunk. Now anything you say has to be taken with a grain of salt, as you have no idea what you are even talking about.

Reactions: usarmyret2011
You are a fool. Drunk idiots? Please explain how they are drunk. Now anything you say has to be taken with a grain of salt, as you have no idea what you are even talking about.

Well, when you consume alcohol the normal result is that you get drunk. I was sitting next to quite a few of those people last night (you could tell by the smell as well as their behavior) who were going nuts booing and shouting things. Carver is a fun atmosphere and brings out a little more fire for its guys, but the fans also need to expect some reciprocation when things don't go Iowa's way

Have you ever been to a match in Iowa City?

Somehow that doesn't surprise me coming from you.

Maybe you should go watch what all you PSU douchebags were saying when Cassar got hurt. Killing the guy for "celebrating." He did way less than RBY. Seriously you idiots are the most hypocritical and sensitive "fans" ever
Lol, I'm certainly not a ****ing PSU fan, but I'm also not a butthurt little bitch.

I bet the fans behind the PSU bench were pretty engaged with the PSU wrestlers as well.

Seriously, nothing to see here, move on.

Oh they were. Why wouldn’t the PSU wrestlers be jacked up though? Our dumb ass fans were booing like crazy at them which to me is just dumb.

Reactions: Goathead88
Me neither. I have a problem with pulling another competitors joint against range of motion, “winning” by injury default and acting like you cured cancer afterwards.
I must be blind, but just not seeing this huge celebration everyone is so upset about.

Reactions: Scryed
What exactly is your problem with it?
There's no place for it. Acting like a punk. Pointing fingers. Jawing with fans. No class. There is absolutely no reason ever for them to interact with fans during the matches. Wrestle. Cheer for your teammates. You think its ok good for you. Again it doesn't surprise me.

There's no place for it. Acting like a punk. Pointing fingers. Jawing with fans. No class. There is absolutely no reason ever for them to interact with fans during the matches. Wrestle. Cheer for your teammates. You think its ok good for you. Again it doesn't surprise me.
If you want to get butt hurt about some talking, and at the same time not care about what your fans are saying, good for you. Doesn’t surprise me.

If you want to get butt hurt about some talking, and at the same time not care about what your fans are saying, good for you. Doesn’t surprise me.
Lol. Nice original thought. That coming from having your head up Dressers rear?

I did see him clapping at the fans on tv at the end of the marinelli Joseph match. I was surprised he used both hands to clap and didnt try to clap at them with his left arm behind his back.

I noticed Hall clapping at the fans behind their bench a few times. This was of course before his match. Priorities I suppose...
RBY was also whooping it up with the fans.

Amazing how the fans get into opposing coaches and opponents heads in carver. Pink locker room has nothing on carver wrestling fans!

Reactions: TarpHawk and el dub
Underdogs in a hostile environment. They are going to clap back when things are going their way. This isn’t anything new at Carver or in sports in general. I don’t think RBY (or pretty much any athlete) would celebrate that a competitor was injured but they had to think they were on their way to upsetting Iowa.

I noticed Hall clapping at the fans behind their bench a few times. This was of course before his match. Priorities I suppose...
RBY was also whooping it up with the fans.

Amazing how the fans get into opposing coaches and opponents heads in carver. Pink locker room has nothing on carver wrestling fans!

Hall should have saved some of that energy. Kem made him his be-atch after the first minute of their match.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT