ADVERTISEMENT

Best Case Scenario for AA

Sep 18, 2022
125--Ayala could win it.
133-Teske--I doubt he will AA
141--depending on seed, perhaps 2. I see Mendez winning no matter of seeds.
149---don't see AA
157--depending on injury and draw, could see 2. Likely less but should AA.
165-maybe 5th. best after KOT, Mess, Carr, Ham
174-predicting AA
184--nothing
197--depending on seed, could be2. Think he is 2nd best after Brooks.
HVY--no place.

125--Ayala could win it.
133-Teske--I doubt he will AA
141--depending on seed, perhaps 2. I see Mendez winning no matter of seeds.
149---don't see AA
157--depending on injury and draw, could see 2. Likely less but should AA.
165-maybe 5th. best after KOT, Mess, Carr, Ham
174-predicting AA
184--nothing
197--depending on seed, could be2. Think he is 2nd best after Brooks.
HVY--no place.
125 - No idea how they seed 125 but would be OK with any draw that doesn't include DeAugustine or Davis. Top 4 expected

133 - Showed he has potential to wrestle with just about anyone (as long as they don't have unlimited numbers of bricks). R12-7/8

141 - I have a bad feeling that Real is going to have a disappointing tournament. He doesn't look right. Hoping he can gut out a 3-6 finish but wouldn't be surprised at all by an early exit.

149 - Trending towards R12-7/8. Has the ability to wrestle with the top guys but also can be beaten by any of the top 15 guys.

157 - Has the ability to make the finals if he's on the opposite side from Haines. Could finish anywhere from 2-R12 because of his tendency to keep matches close.

165 - Caliendo. Probably the 5/6th best guy in a 4 horse race. Likely slots in as a 6/7 seed so a quarter matchup with Carr or Mess. The back side will be full of landmines. 5-8 finish

174 - Don't know what to make of 174 with injured Star and Griff but PK hurt his seed with his performance this weekend. However, if those two can't wrestle or struggle the bracket probably blows up and who knows what happens. He did not look good today and needs to get to his offense early and often to have a chance. R12-7/8

184 - NA

197 - Well he finally beat a top 10 wrestler now where does it land him? He has a weak resume but due to other conference results he could land at 6/7 seed, which brings Hidley and Beard into play in the quarters. I think Hidley is by far the 2nd best wrestler at this weight so hoping for 6 seed. Back side will be littered with solid wrestlers so hoping 6-8 but could fall short. Either way, Glazier has had an impressive season. Most would have laughed if you told them Glazier could be an AA.

HWT - Nice job at BTT. Probably a 1-2 or 2-2 guy.

125 - No idea how they seed 125 but would be OK with any draw that doesn't include DeAugustine or Davis. Top 4 expected

133 - Showed he has potential to wrestle with just about anyone (as long as they don't have unlimited numbers of bricks). R12-7/8

141 - I have a bad feeling that Real is going to have a disappointing tournament. He doesn't look right. Hoping he can gut out a 3-6 finish but wouldn't be surprised at all by an early exit.

149 - Trending towards R12-7/8. Has the ability to wrestle with the top guys but also can be beaten by any of the top 15 guys.

157 - Has the ability to make the finals if he's on the opposite side from Haines. Could finish anywhere from 2-R12 because of his tendency to keep matches close.

165 - Caliendo. Probably the 5/6th best guy in a 4 horse race. Likely slots in as a 6/7 seed so a quarter matchup with Carr or Mess. The back side will be full of landmines. 5-8 finish

174 - Don't know what to make of 174 with injured Star and Griff but PK hurt his seed with his performance this weekend. However, if those two can't wrestle or struggle the bracket probably blows up and who knows what happens. He did not look good today and needs to get to his offense early and often to have a chance. R12-7/8

184 - NA

197 - Well he finally beat a top 10 wrestler now where does it land him? He has a weak resume but due to other conference results he could land at 6/7 seed, which brings Hidley and Beard into play in the quarters. I think Hidley is by far the 2nd best wrestler at this weight so hoping for 6 seed. Back side will be littered with solid wrestlers so hoping 6-8 but could fall short. Either way, Glazier has had an impressive season. Most would have laughed if you told them Glazier could be an AA.

HWT - Nice job at BTT. Probably a 1-2 or 2-2 guy.
I see no way 165 isn’t seeded
Otoole
Mesenbrink
Ramirez
Carr
Hamiti
Caliendo

125. book it
133 who tf knows
141 yup
149 knee not good
157 yes