ADVERTISEMENT

Reese Morgan on Daviyon Nixon

Hope they are right about it.
I may be in the minority, but I'll get excited about the young man when he actually plays, or doesn't or whatever the outcome. At this point he's another kid that Iowa has given multiple chances to live out his dream, and he's either going to get the job done, or he is not, and its ALL on him. I hope he makes it, but we'll be fine with Shannon and Linderbaum joining the troops in the trenches next season.

Reactions: Harbinger273
I may be in the minority, but I'll get excited about the young man when he actually plays, or doesn't or whatever the outcome. At this point he's another kid that Iowa has given multiple chances to live out his dream, and he's either going to get the job done, or he is not, and its ALL on him. I hope he makes it, but we'll be fine with Shannon and Linderbaum joining the troops in the trenches next season.
IF Linderbaum stays on the DL. There are rumblings on other threads he may be getting a look at C during bowl prep.

IF Linderbaum stays on the DL. There are rumblings on other threads he may be getting a look at C during bowl prep.
Polasek just talked about Banwart, Jenkins and possibly Ince as guys who could play center. Of course he could be leaving a couple others out.

As stated many times previously here on HR....it is not academics.
Really want Davyon to do well and looking forward to his getting on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT