ADVERTISEMENT

Refuses to Clean Up More than 25,000 Dead People from Voter Rolls

Well, the story was provided by you, so it’s most likely BS. To the point, is their voter fraud occurring? Sweeping voter rolls is what Team Red does in order to keep those pesky blacks and young voters away on Election Day.
So DEAD black people who try to vote are MORE pesky than white or brown dead people?
Tsk tsk.

Is that all YOU got?
I've got more than you can handle. 😉

I thought you once posted that your father was a solid Irish-American democrat? My parents were too.

Where did you go off the rails?

Just curious, as I know many factors come into play for current political followings. My parents were both raised during the Great Republican Depression and became solid FDR democrats.

I guess I have followed in their footsteps, especially since President Reagan stabbed me and my brothers and sisters in the back in 1981. I haven't voted GOP since 1980.

I haven't voted dem since, well I've never voted for a lib and never will.

Just button it up. They aren't around anymore. Seems pretty simple.

Well, the story was provided by you, so it’s most likely BS. To the point, is their voter fraud occurring? Sweeping voter rolls is what Team Red does in order to keep those pesky blacks and young voters away on Election Day.
So why keep dead people on the list? You liked to attack but $hity justification. So far Lucas, you have no facts as usual.

1058357.jpg

Reactions: Flie and BGHAWK
It helps when OP reads their own damn link

Michigan News Source reached out to Benson’s office and asked if she had started removing deceased residents from the voter rolls. MNS also asked when she plans to start the removal process if she hasn’t already done so, but did not receive a response by press time.

So they might have deleted them and just didn't want to a junk news source. But, now junk news source says that means they refuse to do it.

I’m good with sweeping voter rolls clean. However, if a person is wrongfully removed the governmental body doing that should have to pay the voter a penalty for the hassle of getting reinstated. So if I get removed erroneously I get a check for $500. Make the government be super Conscientious when they sweep the rolls.

I’m good with sweeping voter rolls clean. However, if a person is wrongfully removed the governmental body doing that should have to pay the voter a penalty for the hassle of getting reinstated. So if I get removed erroneously I get a check for $500. Make the government be super Conscientious when they sweep the rolls.

I actually agree with this.

It helps when OP reads their own damn link

Michigan News Source reached out to Benson’s office and asked if she had started removing deceased residents from the voter rolls. MNS also asked when she plans to start the removal process if she hasn’t already done so, but did not receive a response by press time.

So they might have deleted them and just didn't want to a junk news source. But, now junk news source says that means they refuse to do it.
So why not state it was deleted? Simple

Dominion technology can be tricky too.
WTF does this have to do with anything? Pretty random as far as deflections go, but next time you probably shouldn't choose the company that just kicked the asses of multiple right wing propaganda networks about spreading lies about its product.

Reactions: Ree4 and nelly02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT