ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans set to tank Ukraine, Israel supplemental today

How could this old decrepit addled brain man be able to close a deal? I know...the right wing narrative about his intellect is a horsecrap.

I hope you're right that it gets the deal done.
It will.

Joe wants a deal done....unfortunate he can't count on Schumer and has to do it himself.

This "conflict" started over a year and a half ago. We seem closer to sending American troops than having an exit plan. At one point the conversation was "we are getting a great bang for our buck", anyone still of the belief all this money is actually going to help "Bohdan" kill "Vlad"?

Anyone want to try to say what we are seeing from the Whitehouse is in some way great leadership?

We need an exit plan.

Uh, Ukraine is winning

Are they? Thats debatable. If they are or if they are not, we need to find a way for the US to quit footing the bill when we have spent more than all of Europe combined keeping Europe safe.

Russia is being ground, their ability to fight will not last much longer. They are running out of men, and more importantly equipment

That doesn't have anything to do with the GOP House passing a bill in March, and the Senate proposing essentially the same bill in November.

As far as calling me out, when you reply to my post wanting a source, yeah, you are calling me out.

Sounds pretty...snowflakey...

Reactions: Tom Paris
Russia is being ground, their ability to fight will not last much longer. They are running out of men, and more importantly equipment
Cool, sounds like a great time for us to pull out and Europe to send over the remaining shit needed to get the job done.

I want Ukraine to win, **** Russia, but it's time that side of the world pays to keep that side of the world safe. Again, we have done more to keep than safe than they have. And it won't be long before we are back to bitching about military spending.

Cool, sounds like a great time for us to pull out and Europe to send over the remaining shit needed to get the job done.

I want Ukraine to win, **** Russia, but it's time that side of the world pays to keep that side of the world safe. Again, we have done more to keep than safe than they have. And it won't be long before we are back to bitching about military spending.

Oh, military spending is far too high, but this is worth every penny

Oh, military spending is far too high, but this is worth every penny
If that's true, and it likely is, European countries should have no problem passing the hat to protect themselves.

You cannot tell me you don't think a strong leader in the Whitehouse would not have already started having conversations with those leaders on thier plan to finish this and how to address the issue moving forward. Instead we have a bunch of butt****s lining wallets without a plan.

We may disagree on many things, but I know you well enough to know you are smarter than that.

If that's true, and it likely is, European countries should have no problem passing the hat to protect themselves.

You cannot tell me you don't think a strong leader in the Whitehouse would not have already started having conversations with those leaders on thier plan to finish this and how to address the issue moving forward. Instead we have a bunch of butt****s lining wallets without a plan.

We may disagree on many things, but I know you well enough to know you are smarter than that.

Combined they've given about the same as the US

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT