ADVERTISEMENT

Rest in Hell Pat Robertson

Because guys like ol Abby will call you mean names!

fred-sanford-heart-attack.gif

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Another guy right here who loves himself corrupt, grifting, scam artists. You’re mad at Dems because they’re happy to see a man leave this earth who made hundreds of millions, using Jesus’ name, to con elderly out of their retirements. How in the AF do you not comprehend how ridiculous you’re being??? Seriously, dude.
@abby97 is easily our dumbest poster. He was in such a hurry to whine about the left that he skipped over a video where the awful Pat Robertson suggested thousands may be dead in an earthquake because he heard they practiced devil worship. Not people who died rich in their 90s, mind you. Abby is a black belt putz.

Pat Robertson was a piece of shit.

Pat Robertson is now a dead piece of shit.

Is a dead piece of shit better than a live one?

You are certainly entitled to that. I just keep seeing opportunities for the left to take the high-road, showing the right how to "love thy neighbor"...because much (certainly not all) of the Evangelical right hasn't quite grasped the concept.

Remember that scene in Ted Lasso (s3) when he was asked to respond to Nick's insults? I absolutely loved how Ted handled it--he refused to stoop. I'd love to see that in a political debate. One side spews attacks, the other side refuses to respond in kind.

...anyway, I digress. sorry.
"bOtH SIdEs!!!".

In a thread about the death of Pat Robertson, a closet MAGA of course wants to take the opportunity to bash "the left".

Good example of rightwing Pat Robertson style "Christianity". The "left" should exclusively be held to any standards of morality and accountability and are required to endlessly turn the other cheek. Republicans and "the right" and jagoffs like Pat Robertson are just a force of nature, they can't possibly be held to any standards whatsoever.

Only legitimate role of "the left" in this country is as doormats and objects of criticism and disdain.

Pat Roberts was a despicable POS. There is no high road here, just telling the truth.

"bOtH SIdEs!!!".

In a thread about the death of Pat Robertson, a closet MAGA of course wants to take the opportunity to bash "the left".

Good example of rightwing Pat Robertson style "Christianity". The "left" should exclusively be held to any standards of morality and accountability and are required to endlessly turn the other cheek. Republicans and "the right" and jagoffs like Pat Robertson are just a force of nature, they can't possibly be held to any standards whatsoever.

Only legitimate role of "the left" in this country is as doormats and objects of criticism and disdain.

Pat Roberts was a despicable POS. There is no high road here, just telling the truth.
Closet MAGA.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I can’t say I’m a huge Pat Robertson fan, but your thread title is pretty horrible. Geesh.
Exactly. It’s not like he was a bad person. Though it doesn’t surprise me— people were celebrating HW Bush’s death too just as I’m sure some will do the same for Carter soon. Some people just need attention and shock is their outlet.

Exactly. It’s not like he was a bad person. Though it doesn’t surprise me— people were celebrating HW Bush’s death too just as I’m sure some will do the same for Carter soon. Some people just need attention and shock is their outlet.
I didn’t place his death between two of the worst “Americans” in history. That was God.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT