ADVERTISEMENT

Reynolds’ voucher program will cost Iowa taxpayers over $200 million in year two

What income were those in the 9% tax bracket earning? What was the tax bracket of those in poverty?

I would laugh at you if you weren't so pathetic.
If it was anybody isn’t that a positive?
I think it was over $50k or above - most jobs that someone with a degree would have.

Got it. I’m still curious about Northern’s belief that the tax dollars should follow the kid.
Back to my original comments in this thread, how and when folks like Northern justify money flowing one way is a complete mystery. The concept of a parent getting tax dollars because they make the personal decision to not use the public school and instead enroll in a private school takes some serious mental gymnastics.

If it was anybody isn’t that a positive?
I think it was over $50k or above - most jobs that someone with a degree would have.
Are you asking about "anybody" receiving tax breaks? If so, the answer is no - particularly when you consider that there were no tax breaks for those with low income.

And I am laughing at you for thinking anyone making $50K or above was paying 9% income tax in Iowa. That's as ignorant as your stance on this issue.

What income were those in the 9% tax bracket earning? What was the tax bracket of those in poverty?

I would laugh at you if you weren't so pathetic.
Iowa is lowering state tax and at some point, will be a flat tax state. This will encourage people to move into the state especially those living in blue states which tax people to death.

Are you asking about "anybody" receiving tax breaks? If so, the answer is no - particularly when you consider that there were no tax breaks for those with low income.

And I am laughing at you for thinking anyone making $50K or above was paying 9% income tax in Iowa. That's as ignorant as your stance on this issue.
The rate was 9% for income over 50k.
Reason i left iowa during fat chets reign of terror.

As usual, you guess wrong.

It is funny that you're trying to use 35+ year old data to support your current position.

What percentage of children who were in public schools last year will be able to use these funds to attend private school?
2021 is three years ago.
Just sayin.

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT