ADVERTISEMENT

*****Richmond vs Iowa Game Thread*****

guaton-computadora.gif

In case you missed this from yesterday, this is pretty awesome. So much emotion.

Note: this is almost 8 minutes in length so be sure to start at the beginning; for some reason it is starting at the 6 minute mark for me.

Watch here:

Reactions: Moral
Even if we shoot poorly, I think we can win. Better rebounding, fewer turnovers, and this team has finally learned how to play defense!

I read a quote, by an opposing B1G coach - in ESPN's article about the tournament last night - and they basically said "We've all been waiting to see when this roll Iowa is on will come to end, but it just keeps going.".

Here's hoping like hell it continues until late night of 4/4, as their hoisting the NC trophy and cutting down the nets!
Which coach was that?

True. But Rutgers should have beaten ND, and it took two OTs for them to blow it. Meanwhile, Michigan shouldn't even be in the tourney, so maybe it's a tad early to draw conclusions.
Why should Rutgers have beat ND? ND was outplaying them most of the second half. Rutgers stayed alive with a couple big threes from Harper, one a lucky bank.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT