ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Gallery

GOHOX69

HR Legend
Sep 26, 2009
Looks slim, trim and about half the size that he was playing football. Smart man to offload all that weight off his heart and body in general. Also inducted in the ring of honor. Nice story. Looks like he didn't age.

Reactions: Torg and HemiHawk
Great honor for him!

I'll bet he's still better than anyone on the Hawk's line.

• Love
Reactions: GOHOX69
Looks slim, trim and about half the size that he was playing football. Smart man to offload all that weight off his heart and body in general.
Actually I don't know that it's really all that hard for a lot of those guys (not all). Through diet and weight training a lot of these guys are very artificially huge in the first place. When you stop making it your job to maintain a body mass, it starts going away on its own. Check out Marshall Yanda now. I know he has worked out a ton, but within a year of retirement that dude already looked like any random 6'3 person off the street.

Of course some linemen do go the other direction and simply get fat as shit once the intense workouts stop, but it seems a lot do revert back to their early college bodies.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Beth should ask him if he's interested in a possible OLine coaching job that sound be opening up soon.

He is an acquaintance of mine from my time in school. Very happy for him. He's a great dude.

Where does he/the family reside now?
I would bet he still owns the family farm.
I think he’s still out in the Bay Area with his custom car business.

Side not our OL sorely lacks the nasty toughness guys like gallery played with when he was here. Since linderbaum left haven’t had that type of OL last 2 years. Just weak slow footed guys with no edge to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT