ADVERTISEMENT

Roster discussion

squeezebox

HR Heisman
Mar 6, 2018
We currently sit at 86 ships. With Harris, Higgins, and Lachey on board already. I may have missed one, so feel free to add it. 2 days left to enter the portal for guys, it should be interesting.

decisions to be made:
1.) All
2.) Cooper
3.) Jackson
4.) Fisher
5.) Parker
6.) Schulte
7.) Castro

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
I believe we are at 88 scholarships right now counting Coop. The consensus is that All is gone. Parker does not have eligibility left, regardless of what the beat writers have guessed. Sounds like there is at least a decent chance of Jackson, Castro, and Schulte returning. I've heard that Fisher has not been asked to return yet, but that might change depending on Jackson's decision.

I would like to see Schultz fisher and Parker move on. All prolly as well since his injury will likely affect him. He was darn good tho. I think Cooper should leave but would love if he stayed. Castro is great, seems like we always have a good cash ready once one guy leaves so won’t be the biggest loss, he was darn good to tho.

Reactions: shudaddy
I believe we are at 88 scholarships right now counting Coop. The consensus is that All is gone. Parker does not have eligibility left, regardless of what the beat writers have guessed. Sounds like there is at least a decent chance of Jackson, Castro, and Schulte returning. I've heard that Fisher has not been asked to return yet, but that might change depending on Jackson's decision.
it's 86 at max, I listed it in another thread. happy to be corrected if I am wrong.

Last edited:
DB - Godfrey, Watson, X, Hall, Davis, Lutmer, Tate, Hilson, Entringer, Lee, Harris, Nestor, DeJean = 13
LB - Buff, Weisskopf, Ries, Hall, Kueter, Harrell, Twedt, Sharar, Van Kekerix, Montgomery, Higgins = 11
DL - Campbell, Kennedy, Anderson, Chineke, Graves, Merrieweather, MBJ, Brackney, Pittman, Bowie, Llewellyn, Allen, Crawford, Craig, Hurkett, Black = 16
ST - Stevens, Elkin, Dakin = 3
OL - Fox, Jankowski, McCaslin, Nolan, Pieper, Leighton Jones, Logan Jones, Lauck, Leonard, Myslinski, Liddle, Dunker, Stephens, Dotzler, Krogh, Elsbury, Richman, DeJong, Colby = 19
WR - Vander Zee, Parker, Anderson, Mota, Howard, Buie, Brown, Bostick = 8
TE - Burt, Hoffman, Ostrenga, Leeper, Vanderbush, Lachey, Ortwerth = 7
RB - X. Williams, Doll, Johnson, Washington, Moulton, Patterson, L. Williams = 7
QB - Resar, Lainez, Hill, McNamara = 4

Total = 88 (counting Cooper)

Love to see Cooper stay but he should move on. Risk of injury too great

I believe OL Liddle’s scholly is freed up as he is no longer playing due to medical reasons, but will keep his scholly. I have to wonder about Myslinski, also, as he has never been able to stay healthy.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I believe OL Liddle’s scholly is freed up as he is no longer playing due to medical reasons, but will keep his scholly. I have to wonder about Myslinski, also, as he has never been able to stay healthy.
I've wondered about this, but have yet to see anything announced or even discussed about this on Twitter.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I can never remember the med RS rule if those count against 85 or not, I was thinking Myslinksi was already on med RS.

I can never remember the med RS rule if those count against 85 or not, I was thinking Myslinksi was already on med RS.
Players placed on the medial retirement list do not count toward the 85 man limit, but do indeed keep their schollies so that they can continue their educations.

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
They need to pull in DeJong and urge him to get on with his life despite having mastered the turnstile blocking scheme.
The coaches invited him back. They want him back. Players don't just get to come back and use their sixth year without being asked to. They need to be asked back, since their schollies count against the 85 man limit.

DB - Godfrey, Watson, X, Hall, Davis, Lutmer, Tate, Hilson, Entringer, Lee, Harris, Nestor, DeJean = 13
LB - Buff, Weisskopf, Ries, Hall, Kueter, Harrell, Twedt, Sharar, Van Kekerix, Montgomery, Higgins = 11
DL - Campbell, Kennedy, Anderson, Chineke, Graves, Merrieweather, MBJ, Brackney, Pittman, Bowie, Llewellyn, Allen, Crawford, Craig, Hurkett, Black = 16
ST - Stevens, Elkin, Dakin = 3
OL - Fox, Jankowski, McCaslin, Nolan, Pieper, Leighton Jones, Logan Jones, Lauck, Leonard, Myslinski, Liddle, Dunker, Stephens, Dotzler, Krogh, Elsbury, Richman, DeJong, Colby = 19
WR - Vander Zee, Parker, Anderson, Mota, Howard, Buie, Brown, Bostick = 8
TE - Burt, Hoffman, Ostrenga, Leeper, Vanderbush, Lachey, Ortwerth = 7
RB - X. Williams, Doll, Johnson, Washington, Moulton, Patterson, L. Williams = 7
QB - Resar, Lainez, Hill, McNamara = 4

Total = 88 (counting Cooper)
I definitely didn't account for Elkin or Dakin. You are assuming All is gone?

tsx-pix-2021-708-sgt-schultz-72717-750.jpg
I would like to see Schultz fisher and Parker move on.

Last edited:
They don’t count against scholllys
Medical RS would be different from going on medical retirement from football. Not playing football anymore for medical reasons, a person keeps their scholarship, but it doesn’t count against the school.

I definitely didn't account for Elkin or Dakin. You are assuming All is gone?
I don't have any inside info, but just from what I've gathered from all of the beat writers suggests that he is opting for the NFL. He recently had a kid and is ready to move on and try to make some money. I would love to have him back, but it sounds like he is gone.

I don't have any inside info, but just from what I've gathered from all of the beat writers suggests that he is opting for the NFL. He recently had a kid and is ready to move on and try to make some money. I would love to have him back, but it sounds like he is gone.
He absolutely should be gone. I was just pointing to the fact that you didn't have him listed. Far too much risk for him to come back IMO.

We currently sit at 86 ships. With Harris, Higgins, and Lachey on board already. I may have missed one, so feel free to add it. 2 days left to enter the portal for guys, it should be interesting.

decisions to be made:
1.) All
2.) Cooper
3.) Jackson
4.) Fisher
5.) Parker
6.) Schulte
7.) Castro
Who the hell is Parker?

🙄

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts