ADVERTISEMENT

round pizza box?

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
maybe they should spend more time trying to make their pizza actually taste better and not cause massive diarrhea

Wouldn't making the pizza square be more efficient?

They did in the 90s...

hqdefault.jpg

Photographs of the new container,... Looks like an injection molded product....

It looks like one of those compostable clamshell containers to me. Tough to imagine anyone introducing styrofoam at this point in the game.

Lots of fail from the lefties in this discussion. This is why the "green new deal" can never happen. Because as soon as someone like Pizza Hut tries to do something good for the environment, everyone takes an explosive wet dump on them.

Probably because they had some Pizza Hut.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Tradition
Lots of fail from the lefties in this discussion. This is why the "green new deal" can never happen. Because as soon as someone like Pizza Hut tries to do something good for the environment, everyone takes a big dump on them.

Probably because they had some Pizza Hut.

This is why we can't have nice things.
Pizza Hut doesn't necessarily cause big dumps - just explosively wet ones.

Reactions: ping72
Maybe because the last time I had Rocky Rococo was in my youth over 30 years ago I think of it as high end delicious pizza. I wonder how it holds up today to my memories...

same here, I always went to the one on 22nd street in west Des Moines, loved it. I was in Racine Wisconsin recently and saw a rockys there. Stopped in and grabbed a slice of uncle sals spectacular. It was just as good as I remembered. Do they hav jets pizza where you live? It’s pretty close to rockys.

Last edited:
I was employee of the month at the Hut several times. Jelly? Most recent was 2 months ago.

same here, I always went to the one on 22nd street in west Des Moines, loves it. I was in Racine Wisconsin recently and saw a rockys there. Stopped in and grabbed a slice of uncle sals spectacular. It was just as good as I remembered. Do they hav jets pizza where you live? It’s pretty close to rockys.
My last Rococo's Pizza was on the Ped Mall. I recall lots of very greasy bread, so yeah, it was good.

Reactions: dgordo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT