ADVERTISEMENT

ROY - WNBA

Reese is a great rebounder. Three straight 20+ rebound games doesn't happen by accident. However, her offensive skill needs a lot of polish (4-16 FG today). She throws up a lot of junk and gets blocked a lot.

With that shooting stat line, did she get 10 rebounds off her own shots? Still a dang good number of rebounds.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
With that shooting stat line, did she get 10 rebounds off her own shots? Still a dang good number of rebounds.

She is a very good rebounder. Can't help at laugh a bit here. Looks like she gets her 18th, 19th, 20th, and 21st rebound in one sequence.

Its actually ridiculous. On one play alone she went from 18 rebounds to 22 because she threw up 3 or 4 shots, just pushing the ball at the basket or tipping it and then getting the next rebound. She never actually shot the ball, and NEVER did score the hoop. She got the foul and went to the line. She actually made both free throws I think (which in itself is an accomplishment for her). So on ONE offensive possession she had 2 points and FOUR rebounds. She has several of these every game. I mean on one hand you have to applaud her effort, and she is a great rebounder, BUT her miss rate is SO bad that even for so many offensive rebounds they aren't actually scoring that many points. Anyone who isn't totally biased, and knows the game can see that her rebounding stats are so padded simply because she has no skill as a scorer even three foot from the basket. Its one of the most strange things I've ever seen.

• Love
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT