ADVERTISEMENT

Rudy Giuliani butt-dialed an NBC News reporter — twice

Video of reporter has emerged.

tenor.gif

Is it even legal to go public with these messages without Giuliani’s consent? Seems like NBC might be wading into a legal mess here.

Is it even legal to go public with these messages without Giuliani’s consent? Seems like NBC might be wading into a legal mess here.

Guessing no, since they were recordings left in the guys' voice messages. Besides, I think he's got enough legal problems right now without wading into such a frivolous fight.

Reactions: lucas80
Guessing no, since they were recordings left in the guys' voice messages. Besides, I think he's got enough legal problems right now without wading into such a frivolous fight.
Correction, he has clients with legal problems. Any personal legal problems are merely breathless speculation by loony conspiracists like Rachel Maddow.

Correction, he has clients with legal problems. Any personal legal problems are merely breathless speculation by loony conspiracists like Rachel Maddow.
Huh. Weird he is out shopping for defense attorneys for himself if he has no “legal problems.”

Question - when Rudy is indicted are you going to change your screen name or just take the mocking when we drag up your old posts? I am legitimately curious.

Not many attorneys defend outsider Presidents that catch the Deep State with their pants down and their hands in the cookie jar.

Lol. Sure sure. Your troll game is weak and you should feel bad about it.

And if you really believe this, I feel bad for you because the transcript, the President, his chief of staff, and the Ambassador all admitted to crime.

Huh. Weird he is out shopping for defense attorneys for himself if he has no “legal problems.”

Question - when Rudy is indicted are you going to change your screen name or just take the mocking when we drag up your old posts? I am legitimately curious.
For 3 years you lefties keep telling us what's going to happen. And none of it ever does. You keep right on blathering. You're doing great. #ProudOfYou

For 3 years you lefties keep telling us what's going to happen. And none of it ever does. You keep right on blathering. You're doing great. #ProudOfYou
For which three years have you been around?
You are busy, that is for sure.

Are you feeling ok? What three years could I possible be talking about other than the last three years since Trump was elected?

Under your avatar is a joined date that is August 2019. The point being you haven't been here three years.

Also, you're doing a great job in here.

Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT