ADVERTISEMENT

Ruh Roh. Is Ron DeSantis The Groomer? Would the GQP Even Care?

There are plenty of reasons one could dislike Desantis, this type of "article" would not qualify.

This investigative piece is so poorly written that it immediately calls into question the validity of the article.

He had also already, by the school’s own description, worked in a political office, giving him ample opportunity to be fully aware of the optics and risks of being associated with controversial behavior, such as proximity to underage drinking

In addition, the picture slightly favors RD, except for the eyebrows, hair, and need for dental work by the player with the girls

Reactions: hawkedoff
Exactly. The Democratic party will soapbox about this and Trump's disgusting past, but grant a standing ovation for Bill Clinton when he takes the stage at the DNC (again). Partisan outrage is my favorite type of outrage. Of course, this doesn't apply to anyone on this board. Just say the word "Bill Clinton" and folks like the OP and Chis will start a 50+ page rant on his atrocities against women.

p.s. DeSantis is a douche.

Exactly. The Democratic party will soapbox about this and Trump's disgusting past, but grant a standing ovation for Bill Clinton when he takes the stage at the DNC (again). Partisan outrage is my favorite type of outrage. Of course, this doesn't apply to anyone on this board. Just say the word "Bill Clinton" and folks like the OP and Chis will start a 50+ page rant on his atrocities against women.

If this was Ds putting this out there you’d maybe have a point. This is two GOP contenders fighting. Why shouldn’t we laugh at them both?

Meh. There were a few times in the 90's where some of my teachers were at some of the same parties drinking. Hell one of the teachers allowed us to drink on our senior trip

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
So pithy.
Clinton suffered personal, professional, and political penalties for the Lewinsky affair.
And yet he’s still held in the highest regard by the left. Nice try.

Also, it wasn’t just Lewinsky. Like Trump, women came out and accused him of sexual assault. Still, highest regard.

Also, it wasn’t just Lewinsky. Like Trump, women came out and accused him of sexual assault. Still, highest regard.
Who thinks of Clinton in high regard? He managed a great economy and got his mushroom sucked by an ugly woman. End of story. You spit a lot of shitz out.

Highest regard? They relegated him to the second day of the DNC and he only got five minutes.

Bill Clinton is a garbage person.
And yet when polls are taken here about best president, many pick Clinton.

Adroit how you sidestepped the content of the thread. What's your take on Ron and teenage girls?
Any confirmation that’s actually RDS? Or underage students?
I’m not aware of any and would love to know.
The photo was first circulated by a left wing group in 2021, but never confirmed and went nowhere to my knowledge.
But I’m here to learn!

Ah, yes... but when the leading GOP presidential candidate brings it up, it is news all over again... except even bigger. Trump, the gift that keeps gifting... or, the grift that keeps grifting.

Political Flare reports:

So Orange Man is good now? Or is he the same narcissistic old man who won’t ever learn an ounce of decorum?
He’s nervous and he should be.

Any confirmation that’s actually RDS? Or underage students?
I’m not aware of any and would love to know.
The photo was first circulated by a left wing group in 2021, but never confirmed and went nowhere to my knowledge.
But I’m here to learn!
So, you are good with it if true? You have no issues screaming DEMENTIA JOE, with no proof.

Maybe in the world you’ve created for yourself to sit back and be angry and self righteous in.

Reactions: FlickShagwell

Sure. That’s a lot of words to use but fail to mention that Trump is making a thing of this.

Maybe in the world you’ve created for yourself to sit back and be angry and self righteous in.
Actually, I don't. But thanks for your concern. You guys rip the GOP for all things. I point back at some instances on the left, and I'm the one in my own little world all angry and self righteous. LMFAO.

Look in the mirror.
eba4d8668fbdb0326c25e082f592c4cc.gif

Reactions: SWIowahawks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT