ADVERTISEMENT

Ruh Roh. Is Ron DeSantis The Groomer? Would the GQP Even Care?

DeGroomer doesn't help his cause by being friends with two known pedos, Gaetz and Greenberg, and doing little to distance himself from them. Like my republican parents reminded me many times - "you are the company you keep."

rbg.jpeg
Known Pedos? Is that a we have solid proof and they're going to be charged, or a "we just know they are pedos, signed, the DNC".

Reactions: abby97 and goldmom
Not sure how you came to that conclusion, but based on most of your posts you have a history of coming to wrong conclusions.
Of course you’d say that.
Here’s a cookie. Now go back to your seat.

That vegetable owned your trumpie in 2020 and he owned the republs again last night. That doesn't say much for the right wingers you love so much.
Owned?
Even some MSM automatons were critical of what Joe said last night.
He won in 2020 but let’s see about 2024.
Who knows you may have wised up by then yourself.
Either that or your batteries will have died by then.

As a matter of fact I have, how'd you know, and yes I saw a number of idiots standing up and yelling at the president. It's good we can at least agree about that.

Yes MTG is a bit of a dolt - I agree.
And I was equally impressed by the cameras showing Fauxcahontas clapping like a trained seal.

Known Pedos? Is that a we have solid proof and they're going to be charged, or a "we just know they are pedos, signed, the DNC".

Greenberg has pled guilty and has admitted to having sex with underage girls. I don't think there is much dispute that Gaetz had sex with an underage girl. His relationship with his at the time underage "adopted son" Nestor warrants scrutiny, as well.

lwQ5uSo.jpg

4TWaqlY.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: abby97
Triggered?
Nah. Some days I just have less tolerance for the DNC trolls, bots, and fakes on here insulting the intelligence of anyone blindly obeying the edicts of the leftists who lie every single day.
We are being led by a vegetable and their consistent party line is that we must cheer for the BS spewed and we must like it or we’re nitwits.
Good luck with that.
1251d7e0-4fb1-4edb-8e5d-c56e97ad5a0a_text.gif

Reactions: Ree4
Owned?
Even some MSM automatons were critical of what Joe said last night.
He won in 2020 but let’s see about 2024.
Who knows you may have wised up by then yourself.
Either that or your batteries will have died by then.

Another one of your cute replies, stupid, but cute.

You can't, and that's freaking hilarious, and sad.

Speaking of stupid, but he can post a link. Definitely the difference from being stupid or not being stupid. Stupid might be being hilarious or sad over something you know nothing about.

Speaking of stupid, but he can post a link. Definitely the difference from being stupid or not being stupid. Stupid might be being hilarious or sad over something you know nothing about.
You call @goldmom out for being stupid, and you can't even figure out how to post a link, or Gif, or Pic. You're too stupid to even ask how when you can't figure it out.

Reactions: goldmom
You call @goldmom out for being stupid, and you can't even figure out how to post a link, or Gif, or Pic. You're too stupid to even ask how when you can't figure it out.
Well at least goldie will appreciate your concern. You're too stupid to even know you're being an ass.

I've been saying this for a while but I'm not even sure Ron runs. He clearly doesn't want this level of attention. I don't think he can even handle this level of attention.

I hope he runs. I will enjoy watching King Orange demolish him.

Reactions: blhawk
Translation. I can neither confirm nor deny this happened.

He looks so rattled in that video. Lazy Charlie Crist had him twisted and rattled. Cheeto will destroy him. They may have to invoke a mercy rule and end the debate early. "Jeb, save me a spot at the bingo table, I'll be home soon."

Reactions: Jan Itor
He looks so rattled in that video. Lazy Charlie Crist had him twisted and rattled. Cheeto will destroy him. They may have to invoke a mercy rule and end the debate early. "Jeb, save me a spot at the bingo table, I'll be home soon."
Living in an efficiency studio by yourself, surrounded by empty large pizza boxes and spending hours alone on Twitter spawns this.
My advice: join a lonely hearts anonymous club and work on social skills.

I'm being an ass to someone that calls others on here stupid. That's an asshole.

First of all you are saying I called goldmom stupid. That's a lie so that makes you a liar. I said her reply was stupid not her. You admitted being an ass, your words, and now you lied. Sad.

• Haha
Reactions: Jan Itor
Actually, I don't. But thanks for your concern. You guys rip the GOP for all things. I point back at some instances on the left, and I'm the one in my own little world all angry and self righteous. LMFAO.

Look in the mirror.
eba4d8668fbdb0326c25e082f592c4cc.gif
You seem tense.
You don't see Dems worshiping at the alter of Clinton. He isn't leading the 2024 primary. We've moved on. You brought him up, you keep bringing him up.

I never scream. Or call him DEMENTIA JOE.
I prefer President Pudding...Delaware Dimwit...Joey Applesause...Diaper Dummy.
Try to keep up.
So, to be clear you do not care that DeSantis is a groomer who preyed upon teenage girls.
Got it.

I hope he runs. I will enjoy watching King Orange demolish him.
Here's what I know. Rick Perry was the man early for 2008. He ate it. Jeb and Rubio were the shit early in 2016. They ate it. Jindal was supposed to be Obama 2.0, Nikki Haley was supposed to be big. The list goes on and on. None of them amounted to anything. People can say DeSantis will be huge but history is littered with candidates like him who flamed out.

Several students recalled that Mr. DeSantis was a frequent presence at parties with the seniors who lived in town. Most spoke about socializing with him on the condition of anonymity because they feared backlash for speaking publicly about it.

“As an 18-year-old, I remember thinking, ‘What are you doing here, dude?’” one former student said.

Ms. Minis said that when she was a senior, the fall after Mr. DeSantis left, she found a memo on a teacher’s desk reminding the staff that fraternizing with students was inappropriate, even after they graduated.

“‘That’s got to be about Mr. DeSantis!’ That’s what I remember everyone saying,” she said. Other students remembered at least one other teacher who had socialized with students that year.

Last year, Hill Reporter, a blog put out by a Democratic super PAC, published a photograph of Mr. DeSantis taken with several female students from Darlington in 2002, one of whom was holding what appeared to be a bottle of beer.

Two former students, both women, remembered him attending at least two parties where alcohol was served, but they said that the parties took place after graduation and that they were not bothered by his presence at the time, although they question it now. “It was his first job out of Yale, he was cute. We didn’t really think too much about it,” one of the former students said.

It's going to be hard to find people who would go on the record given how DeSantis uses state resources to go after citizens. I'd be very afraid of speaking publicly.

Here's what I know. Rick Perry was the man early for 2008. He ate it. Jeb and Rubio were the shit early in 2016. They ate it. Jindal was supposed to be Obama 2.0, Nikki Haley was supposed to be big. The list goes on and on. None of them amounted to anything. People can say DeSantis will be huge but history is littered with candidates like him who flamed out.

You are correct on all accounts. It is very likely that DeGroomer doesn't run or flames out early in the primary process. I am holding out hope that he stays in long enough for there to be a public flogging in a televised debate a la Jeb and Little Marco. It would be the perfect send off for our POS governor as he exits the national stage.

Last edited:
96. Only reason a teacher would be at a party was to either provide us booze or try to sleep with one of us. It's freaking weird guys.
Literally the only reason anyone goes to a party is because it might end up in sex.

Get real with yourself if you think otherwise.

You seem tense.
You don't see Dems worshiping at the alter of Clinton. He isn't leading the 2024 primary. We've moved on. You brought him up, you keep bringing him up.
You’re comical. Peace out, until the next time you start a thread outraged at the GOP. Shouldn’t be too long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT