ADVERTISEMENT

Rumorville

I don't think it's Brads maleficence that's the problem here. Upfront money is the norm. It takes an extremely worthless p.o.s to take the money and run. I would like to hear Alabama's take on this. Kirk is extremely respected by his peers and I don't think there are too many head coaches that would welcome this to their team.

X starts for one of the best units in college football. Proctor was about to try and fix one of the worst units in college football. I bet he saw how bad things have been left from Brian.
If you think he left Alabama to go to better OL then I’ve got some Swarm stock to sell you. He flat out played Iowa twice just for the maximum amount of money. Zero respect for the coaches clearly from KP. I’m guessing Tyler Barnes and Heinrich’s in particular are fuming right about now.

Reactions: Chuck C
If you think he left Alabama to go to better OL then I’ve got some Swarm stock to sell you. He flat out played Iowa twice just for the maximum amount of money. Zero respect for the coaches clearly from KP. I’m guessing Tyler Barnes and Heinrich’s in particular are fuming right about now.
Be a shame if karma catches up to the kid...wouldn't it?

So I thought under the new rules you get one transfer freebie and then have to sit a year. I’m sure that’ll be the case lol.

What a crock of shit they’ve made of college sports. It’s going to be interesting to see how quickly they burn it down to the point I quit watching. I’m already missing about 80% of the men’s bball games.

recent court rulings basically allow unlimited transfers

Yeah that's what I'd like to know. There is absolutely no way the clown ass bastard should get to keep it. The dipshit didn't play a down at Iowa.

hopefully the contract was clear about what Proctor had to do in order to get paid and in order to keep what's been paid

surely, if it were a one year contract, the contract stated that Proctor had to be enrolled at Iowa through January, 2025 (and that wouldn't be difficult to fulfill if Proctor was serious about playing for Iowa)

Reactions: ddeanHawk
what you’re seeing is a mirage buffeted by the Big 10 west. Against teams with a pulse, Iowa wasn’t even pedestrian. They were flat out uncompetitive
Your opinions about strength of schedule and level of competitiveness are not noted in the record book

Does proctor know something about McNamara?
My bet is he saw how things were going with the offense and the talent level or a number of other things. Does anybody really think he came here to mess or screw with Iowa??? He definitely screwed us but I have a hard time believing that was the plan all along. Something had to have happened.

💊 didn’t work
Macys Parade Annie GIF by The 95th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
Oh his Bama teammates will welcome him back easily. I doubt Kadyn is gunna allow Iowa fans upset at him matter at all. And he is under no obligation to give back any of that SWARM money.

The kids deserve to get their money. Blame the NCAA and rich AF schools not formulating a system that pays players respectfully when it was brought up in 2013. Kicking the can now lead to the Supreme Court making the calls. Now NCAA does anything they'll get sued out of existence.
He is, unless he wants to be known as complete trash in his home state for all time.

My bet is he saw how things were going with the offense and the talent level or a number of other things. Does anybody really think he came here to mess or screw with Iowa??? He definitely screwed us but I have a hard time believing that was the plan all along. Something had to have happened.
What is there to see that he didn't already know from last year? There were no practices, scrimmages, etc. He knew what he was getting into. Nobody knows all of it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Mom and money were a big part of it. He knew what he was getting when he transferred to Iowa.

Reactions: BlIIlken2
What is there to see that he didn't already know from last year? There were no practices, scrimmages, etc. He knew what he was getting into. Nobody knows all of it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Mom and money were a big part of it. He knew what he was getting when he transferred to Iowa.
Actually he didn’t know who the offensive coordinator was and how things will be run with him. But yea, I get your point.

Reactions: BonzoFury
Actually he didn’t know who the offensive coordinator was and how things will be run with him. But yea, I get your point.
But he chose to come anyway. I just don't see that somehow he was blindsided or surprised by something so impactful that it completely changed him from "I'm coming home...I love Iowa..I'm gonna play with my boy X" to f-it, back to Alabama.

If I had to guess...it came from home.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT