ADVERTISEMENT

Russia about to attack Ukraine

I don’t need to. Your adaptive programming is doing it for me. It’s evolving. It still cranks out a long response of unrelated drivel, though. That’s the beauty of a good disinformation campaign. Just keep cranking out the drivel and hope it takes root.
Putin is terrified of losing power. His response to issues relating to Ukraine show an emotional reaction.
You went off about nothing. You're like Seinfeld.

Seinfeld? You need an update.
I guess the Balkanization of studio content means we’re not going to have much in the way of such shared experiences anymore, are we?

Does anything nowadays pull eyeballs like when Seinfeld was on?
Live sports at the championship level isn’t really the same thing, but I guess that’s still king.

They did a show about nothing. Apropos.
Yes Comrade…you’re correct.

Andy let Barney have 1 bullet and he had to keep it in his shirt pocket.

Don’t see the relevance of either in 2021.

Like I said….you need an update

I guess the Balkanization of studio content means we’re not going to have much in the way of such shared experiences anymore, are we?

Does anything nowadays pull eyeballs like when Seinfeld was on?
Live sports at the championship level isn’t really the same thing, but I guess that’s still king.
GoT was probably the last “must see” series.

That or Tiger King which is worrisome

Yes Comrade…you’re correct.

Andy let Barney have 1 bullet and he had to keep it in his shirt pocket.

Don’t see the relevance of either in 2021.

Like I said….you need an update
Sure you do. Nothing. But, if that's your only argument, I'm fine, McCarthy. Sorry, do I need another update? No...that fits perfectly.

I don’t need to. Your adaptive programming is doing it for me. It’s evolving. It still cranks out a long response of unrelated drivel, though. That’s the beauty of a good disinformation campaign. Just keep cranking out the drivel and hope it takes root.
Putin is terrified of losing power. His response to issues relating to Ukraine show an emotional reaction.
Let's see...the US (NATO) is on Russia's border, BUT, Putin wants this war? It takes a special kind of stupid to say this and actually believe such crap...and you're just the guy.

Putin is terrified of losing power? How about Biden needs this to silence his Ukrainian benefactors? How about inflation in the US at a 40 year high? How about Washington is terrified of Germany and Russia partnering up with China. It was stated many times by Washington that the NS2 pipeline would give them leverage over Europe. So, you're FOS. Stick to shaking hands at Walmart.

LOL, yet another guy that learned English from watching reruns on TBS.
English? You have no shame. You called me out twice in one thread on how to spell welsh (you were wrong) while you improperly butchered your and you're. Go F off!

Good Lord. All those people around the world watching Tiger King and thinking that’s America?
Minus the last season I can go along with GoT.
Last season was a serious disappointment.

I’ve read the books…Martin STILL isn’t done with Winds of Winter. Serious writers block….

What! No Russian Invasion of Ukraine?​

by Ray McGovern Posted on December 27, 2021
I hope you know this by now, but on Christmas morning the Russian military announced a sizable troop withdrawal from Russian territory near Ukraine. The
New York Post’s Eileen AJ Connelly jumped on the story. At noon Saturday her piece, "Over 10,000 Russian troops leaving Ukraine border region after month of drills", was posted.
While the drawdown was announced without fanfare, it might represent the first quid for the quo’s that President Vladimir Putin expects from U.S. negotiators next month in talks originally proposed by President Joe Biden.
How to explain the silence of the corporate media on the troop pullout? One can imagine the reaction of the eggnog-ed elite running our foreign-policy/media strategy upon hearing the news. "Another Russian dirty trick, announcing this on Christmas day! Who is in good shape enough to prepare our customary press guidance? You know, our Daily Memo for the Media? We also need to focus on what subtle treachery lies behind this ostensibly conciliatory move by Russia."

What! No Russian Invasion of Ukraine?​

by Ray McGovern Posted on December 27, 2021
I hope you know this by now, but on Christmas morning the Russian military announced a sizable troop withdrawal from Russian territory near Ukraine. The
New York Post’s Eileen AJ Connelly jumped on the story. At noon Saturday her piece, "Over 10,000 Russian troops leaving Ukraine border region after month of drills", was posted.
While the drawdown was announced without fanfare, it might represent the first quid for the quo’s that President Vladimir Putin expects from U.S. negotiators next month in talks originally proposed by President Joe Biden.
How to explain the silence of the corporate media on the troop pullout? One can imagine the reaction of the eggnog-ed elite running our foreign-policy/media strategy upon hearing the news. "Another Russian dirty trick, announcing this on Christmas day! Who is in good shape enough to prepare our customary press guidance? You know, our Daily Memo for the Media? We also need to focus on what subtle treachery lies behind this ostensibly conciliatory move by Russia."

Russia is backing down because of the strong leadership of President Joe Biden. Instead of blowing Putin to get the approval his daddy never gave him like Donald Trump did, Biden has provided a strong, unified front against Russian aggression. Putin knows that in his weakened position he cannot survive focused sanctions.
Putin is now begging Biden to speak to him.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/29/politics/biden-putin-call/index.html

• Haha
Reactions: Finance85
Russia is backing down because of the strong leadership of President Joe Biden. Instead of blowing Putin to get the approval his daddy never gave him like Donald Trump did, Biden has provided a strong, unified front against Russian aggression. Putin knows that in his weakened position he cannot survive focused sanctions.
That's hilarious. You should get on Comedy Central.

Reactions: Nat Algren
I just saw Harris speaking on this, and talking about how no country should invade the borders of a sovereign nation.

I think Harris must have forgotten the recent history of the US invading Syria and Libya, not to mention lesser incursions in Somalia.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
If the Soviets backed a coup in Mexico and then invited the coup government into the Warsaw Pact with the promise to station Soviet troops in Mexico, what do you think the U.S. reaction would have been?

Reckon we'd sit on our hands and deal with the Soviet tanks if they showed up in Texas or Arizona, or do you think we'd let them know that means war?

Too funny. What did that Crash Test Dummy do when Cuba just signed onto China's BRI? Nicaragua has also reached out to China...and they obliged. I guess that was to be expected after China read Blinken and Sullivan the riot act in Anchorage.

Russian aggression? NATO/US is on Russia's border, Hoss. You're living in an Orwellian world.

I love how the Biden Administration exaggerates a threat, then claims victory when the threat doesn't materialize.

Is it possible Russia acts at some time in the future? Of course, That possibility has been out there since 2014.

@Chishawk1425 if the Soviets backed a coup in Mexico and then invited the coup government into the Warsaw Pact with the promise to station Soviet troops in Mexico, what do you think the U.S. reaction would have been?

Reckon we'd sit on our hands and deal with the Soviet tanks if they showed up in Texas or Arizona, or do you think we'd let them know that means war?

If you’re unable to critically consider this scenario, I suggest posing the question to Twitter at large and seeing what they tell you to think.

@Chishawk1425 if the Soviets backed a coup in Mexico and then invited the coup government into the Warsaw Pact with the promise to station Soviet troops in Mexico, what do you think the U.S. reaction would have been?

If you’re unable to critically consider this scenario, I suggest posing the question to Twitter at large and seeing what they tell you to think.
Yes trust Putin how Faux news of you. GTFO

Yes trust Putin how Faux news of you. GTFO
More deflection from the cultist.

Can you critically consider this question and answer it, or are you just a bot that finds and parrots things from Twitter?

Do you think the U.S. would have just let the Soviets setup bases and stockpile equipment on our border?

More deflection from the cultist.

Can you critically consider this question and answer it, or are you just a bot that finds and parrots things from Twitter?

Do you think the U.S. would have just let the Soviets setup bases and stockpile equipment on our border?
It will more likely be Cuba, Nicaragua or somewhere in LatAm, but not Russia and more than likely, China.

Ramping up synergy​

Foreign Ministry spokesperson said on Monday. Recently, Cuba became the newest BRI partner country...
2021/12/29 Source: Global Times | Author: Chu Daye and Zhang Dan | Column: B&R Initiative

China to continuously promote high-quality construction of BRI in 2022: Foreign Ministry​

to the development of Cuba economically.nbsp;brbrZhao made remarks noting that the construction of BRI had marked...
2021/12/27 Source: Global Times | Author: Global Times | Column: Economy

China, Cuba sign cooperation plan to promote BRI construction​

; border-top-width: 0px alt=China Cuba File photo src...
2021/12/26 Source: Global Times | Author: Global Times | Column: Companies

China-LatAm cooperation continues momentum despite changes in regional countries' politics​

. Together with Cuba, Nicaragua, Venezuela, and Brazil - Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva is expected to win...
2021/12/24 Source: Global Times | Author: Wang Ping | Column: Viewpoint

It will more likely be Cuba, Nicaragua or somewhere in LatAm, but not Russia and more than likely, China.

Couldn’t get the night off, huh? Tell us a story about how super wealthy you were when you retired.

I love how the Biden Administration exaggerates a threat, then claims victory when the threat doesn't materialize.

Is it possible Russia acts at some time in the future? Of course, That possibility has been out there since 2014.
I love how you ignore the possibility that Biden’s actions in public and in private may have led to Putin backing down for now. So much better than the sock puppet of a president we had before Biden.

Couldn’t get the night off, huh? Tell us a story about how super wealthy you were when you retired.
Look who finished their shift at Tilt a Whirl. You go gurl!

What I love about your posts is how you deep dive into the discussions. Not like your wife into my drawers deep. But...........

I love how you ignore the possibility that Biden’s actions in public and in private may have led to Putin backing down for now. So much better than the sock puppet of a president we had before Biden.
Hey Clueless in Iowa! Trump was dangerously harsh on Russia. Not quite a stupid as Obama overthrowing a democratically elected government in Ukraine and then Biden hosting a Zoom call on the Summit for Democracy Hypocrisy.

What changed in 2021 besides Biden publicly declaring that we wouldn’t send soldiers to defend Ukraine?

WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden said Wednesday that his administration was not considering sending U.S. troops to Ukraine amid an alarming Russian military buildup on its shared border.
“Unilateral troops in Ukraine not on the table,” Biden told reporters at the White House.

Do you think it was when he pissed in the face of the ‘little‘ members of NATO?

Biden Infuriates Eastern NATO Allies With Outreach to Russia

09 Dec 2021
(Bloomberg) -- East European countries have reacted critically to a U.S. proposal that a handful of North Atlantic Treaty Organization allies could meet with Russia to discuss its military build-up along Ukraine’s borders.
One government in the region is furious and seeking immediate clarification on what exactly President Joe Biden is planning, according to a diplomat from the country who declined to be named speaking on a confidential issue.

What do you think caused Putin to :checks notes: change absolutely nothing with regard to Russia’s policy with Ukraine?

After Biden’s Afghanistan debacle, China and Russia know the Biden admin is full of incompetent yokels.
Yes, we should have continued to dump loads of money into staying in Afghanistan.

After 20 years the Afghan army folded like OPs mom when i am bending her over.
Another 10 years would have solved it….all the while the deficit hawks that are coming out of the woodwork wondering how shit is going to be paid for would have no problems with dumping more money into Afghanistan

I like that the Global Times leans left, but not that is is rated "questionable" on pro China propaganda and "mixed" as to veracity.

That means you have to be careful, not that the cited info is necessarily bad.

left10.png

MBFCMixed.png

Overall, we rate Global Times Questionable based on the promotion of Pro-Chinese Government propaganda. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to bias by omission and failed fact checks.

What changed in 2021 besides Biden publicly declaring that we wouldn’t send soldiers to defend Ukraine?

WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden said Wednesday that his administration was not considering sending U.S. troops to Ukraine amid an alarming Russian military buildup on its shared border.
“Unilateral troops in Ukraine not on the table,” Biden told reporters at the White House.

Do you think it was when he pissed in the face of the ‘little‘ members of NATO?

Biden Infuriates Eastern NATO Allies With Outreach to Russia

09 Dec 2021
(Bloomberg) -- East European countries have reacted critically to a U.S. proposal that a handful of North Atlantic Treaty Organization allies could meet with Russia to discuss its military build-up along Ukraine’s borders.
One government in the region is furious and seeking immediate clarification on what exactly President Joe Biden is planning, according to a diplomat from the country who declined to be named speaking on a confidential issue.

What do you think caused Putin to :checks notes: change absolutely nothing with regard to Russia’s policy with Ukraine?
China asked Putin to hold off until after the Olympics.

Putin had wanted to do it during the Olympics. Symbolic, because the 2014 Winter Olympics is when the US pulled off the transition in Ukraine.

Putin agreed to China's request.

Just guessing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT