ADVERTISEMENT

****Rutgers vs Hawks Game Thread****

Our defense is the shot in the arm that our opponent's three-point average needs.

Enough of the reviews!!! Blind mice could tell that Moss got that off.

ByLiiC5.jpg

Clearly they are fine living or dying by the three

I'm not sure that I agree with that. We are getting chased off the 3. But, Moss is driving, we have lots of good shots getting to the rim, just "trying' a little too hard with the hand checking.

J Bo has had a few deflections and shown decent d for him. I still think our press will pay dividends as the game wears on.

I don’t think we can turn it over as much in the second half if we tried. Cook needs to catch on fire on take it aggressively to the rim.

These boys look like they've been drinkin' beer and smokin' weed all week. Better get their heads out for the 2nd half. This is a really bad time for our worst loss of the year....

IA has to feel pretty good. Rutgers came out with a lot of emotion, played extremely tough D, and has had Harper & Baker shoot lights out and still only up 1.

This has to be going through their minds at halftime.
OK to breath a sigh of relief, IF they actually come out of halftime and do something in the second half to eliminate the stupid turnovers and ramp up the effort A LOT on the defensive end.

Reactions: skydog0784
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT