ADVERTISEMENT

Sen. Mitch McConnell freezes up again during a press conference in Northern Kentucky

I don't know if you're getting this narrative from Fox Network or developed it yourself, but Fox is definitely honing in on the age factor.
Just a scare tactic because Trump isn't beating Biden under any other factor.
I don't watch Fox.

My experience is with my pop. He had Alzheimer's for over 5 years. I got to see the progression. The last 2 1/2 years he was in an assisted living facility with 9 others having varying levels of dementia. I became very well acquainted with dementia.

I don't watch Fox.

My experience is with my pop. He had Alzheimer's for over 5 years. I got to see the progression. The last 2 1/2 years he was in an assisted living facility with 9 others having varying levels of dementia. I became very well acquainted with dementia.
I lived through my mother'e experiences for several years. I don't diagnose people from TV clips because of my experiences.

Reactions: MeetTheFerentzes
That's your choice. The signs are pretty obvious.
You are hopeless. You probably know something about numbers and the such, but you aren’t a doctor. Imagine if I told you your business about numbers because “The signs are obvious”, I saw it on TV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT