ADVERTISEMENT

Shooter is a registered REPUBLICAN

I’m not sayin it was a setup or anything, but find it interesting there is a picture of this out there.

You have proof of this?
I think it’s been put in the proverbial mayo jar on Funk and Wagnalls back porch - along with the last identifiable shred of decency and common sense seen in our country.
Apologies to the younger crowd in here who are clueless as to who Funk and Wagnalls are/were.

This is the type of person who fits the psychological profile of a school shooter

IMG-9337.png

• Wow
Reactions: TSGTtrickedme
Being a liberal, I'm out of my depth here, but I was under the impression that AR15s were not particular good sniper rifles. Is that wrong? I mean Crooks didn't miss by much despite being a football field and a half away.
When I was in basic training I hit 38 of 40 targets with an M-16. And hit 4 of 4 from 300 meters, so yes, you can accurately hit your target with an AR-15. And from 140-150 meters, like yesterday, is surprising he didn’t hit his target.

Last edited:
Blaming 1/3 to 1/2 of the country for one motivated dumbass with a gun is more likely to create more gunmen. You have every right to be upset, but consider what implications fanning the flames of blame might have over this instance please.
This is exactly what he wants. He’s been handed a great opportunity to spew his hate and he’s hoping like heck for violent retaliation from MAGAs, which he’ll also blame on Democrats.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Blaming 1/3 to 1/2 of the country for one motivated dumbass with a gun is more likely to create more gunmen. You have every right to be upset, but consider what implications fanning the flames of blame might have over this instance please.
I think people true colors came out on social media last night. It’s bad. The hate on both sides is real, normies versus freaks, black versus white, both sides feel they are right and justified.

People attempting to read the tea leaves about the shooter's political affiliations are probably wasting their time.

In my experience, crazy people often go through dramatic swings in their belief systems. People with extreme "Left" views often end up on the extreme "Right" years later, or vice versa. I've observed the same dynamic with religious beliefs.

It's very possible the shooter was both MAGA and Far Left at different times over the last few months.

Basically, crazy people are crazy.

Being a liberal, I'm out of my depth here, but I was under the impression that AR15s were not particular good sniper rifles. Is that wrong? I mean Crooks didn't miss by much despite being a football field and a half away.

Almost anything built today by a reputable manufacturer will hit a target if the shooter is trained and proficient.

Reactions: Finance85
The voter registration information indicates that the shooter last voted in the 2022 election. There is no indication that he voted in any primaries. Anyone saying that he registered as a Republican simply to vote in the primaries is engaging in speculation.

I think it’s been put in the proverbial mayo jar on Funk and Wagnalls back porch - along with the last identifiable shred of decency and common sense seen in our country.
Apologies to the younger crowd in here who are clueless as to who Funk and Wagnalls are/were.
Scruddy tends to be a bit hyperbolic especially when he's in protection mode.

I ruined your narrative.

Not sorry.

The shooter was a registered Republican and a proven fact.
Nothing changes that.
Do you understand what a closed primary state is?

Do you really think this narrative is going to age well?

I've shot eggs at 150 yards. They are quite capable. If I were to decide it's someone's time they would be gone before the sound got there.

Why would there be riots?

Notice you continue to ignore the riots and coup attempt on January 6, 2021...
Hey let’s talk the riot when you sorority sisters were burning buildings outside the White House. So many riots over history by your sisters. What is worse Riots or attempts to kill your political opponents

Hey let’s talk the riot when you sorority sisters were burning buildings outside the White House.
WTAF are you blabbering about now?

January 6, 2021 was a MAGA riot like this country has never seen before.
The sooner you come to grips with that, the sooner you might realize you don't really want to be part of that cult.

I posted a couple articles in the thread from Newsweek that talks specifically about this. In Pennsylvania, the primary is closed to your party. Democrats were switching parties so that they could vote against Trump in the primary. Other states had the same thing happen
Some people have incredibly short memories. This was a major talking point in Iowa and the Dallas county Republicans actually tried to pursue a group of voters who all came in a 15 passenger van and one of which was heard saying "how long do we have to wait before we switch back'".

In... Dallas... county.... Iowa. (Rec plex voting location)

No, the usuals in garbage media have been posting phony video of the "shooter" since yesterday--every single time confirming one of their disgusting prejudices. There hasn't been any real video of the guy put up yet. So full of shit.
They’ve got a mortgage to pay. And nobody wants to regulate it.

The voter registration information indicates that the shooter last voted in the 2022 election. There is no indication that he voted in any primaries. Anyone saying that he registered as a Republican simply to vote in the primaries is engaging in speculation.
According to USA Today, this is the first general election he'll be eligible to vote since he registered.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT