ADVERTISEMENT

Should anti-vaxx parents be charged with child neglect? (Personal story)

You don't think children should be allowed in school because they made the decision to NOT put a experiment in their body.
Not once did I say that.

I said unvaccinated kids should not be allowed in public schools. I also said it's up to public health experts and departments to determine which vaccines should be required.

Did you catch the nuance there?

Reactions: BrianNole777
Not once did I say that.

I said unvaccinated kids should not be allowed in public schools. I also said it's up to public health experts and departments to determine which vaccines should be required.

Did you catch the nuance there?
I know. You, think you should have a say in other people's ability to access school.

Want me to show you how thin your stance is though?

A black woman says she isn't getting her kid vaxxed because she doesn't believe in it.

You telling that lady her kid has to stay the fuc.k home then and if her kid ends up behind their peers well that just too damn bad?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I know. You, think you should have a say in other people's ability to access school.

Want me to show you how thin your stance is though?

A black woman says she isn't getting her kid vaxxed because she doesn't believe in it.

You telling that lady her kid has to stay the fuc.k home then and if her kid ends up behind their peers well that just too damn bad?
It's not a race based issue. It's a public health issue. There should be certain public health standards in place that the entire community complies with, regardless of race. That's just good policy.

Do you disagree?

Yea, move those goal post...no matter what you say, don't change the the fact that you voted for Trump...it takes a special kind of stupid to do that
You can't define a simple word and think you know that guys voting history...

You might want to consider where that line of demarcation is on the stupid that going to get caught by the next pandemic.

Yea, move those goal post...no matter what you say, don't change the the fact that you voted for Trump...it takes a special kind of stupid to do that
How would you know that?

No, I have never voted for Trump.

I didn't move the goalposts, the subject was being in a cult. A person who can't define "woman" is in a cult. And you didn't define it.

You can't define a simple word and think you know that guys voting history...

You might want to consider where that line of demarcation is on the stupid that going to get caught by the next pandemic.

I don't have to define anything to MAGA..you idiots are the worst our species

How would you know that?

No, I have never voted for Trump.

I didn't move the goalposts, the subject was being in a cult. A person who can't define "woman" is in a cult. And you didn't define it.

It's perfectly normal for people that didn't vote for someone, to come into a thread a and defend said side... perfectly normal

I guess his followers listened to him pushing his miracle vaccine after all. Sheep.

The researchers created an advertisement that included an interview between Trump and Fox News anchor Maria Bartiromo where Trump urged his supporters to get vaccinated. The video, which also included a Fox 13 News Utah broadcaster sharing Trump and First Lady Melania Trump’s vaccination status, was placed on more than 100,000 YouTube channels – including Fox News’ own YouTube channel, where it ran before segments with some of the network’s most prominent personalities like Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and others.

The team found that
the ad had a significant impact on vaccine uptake: the 1,000 low-vaccinated counties across the U.S. where they showed the ad had an average of 103 more recorded vaccinations compared to a group of similar counties where the researchers withheld the ad, totaling to an increase of 104,036 vaccinations overall. The findings were released April 4 as a working paper of the National Bureau of Economic Research.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT