ADVERTISEMENT

Side piece said her husband called her fat

Girl at work was bitching the other day about her BF calling her fat. I asked if he was trying to become single. Sounds like side piece's husband is trying to GTFO.

the husband is a total loser, works some loser 3rd shift job. Always taking her out to eat for fast food and crappy chain restaurants. To be fair, she has put on some weight.
Maybe side piece is trying to work way into main piece.

It was maybe a couple years ago but some poster came to the board looking for marital advice. His relationship had become stale and boring so they decided to swing. Went great for the wife but not well at all for hubs. They ended up splitting soon after. Something like that anyway. Hopefully some other posters can flesh out the details for you.

It was maybe a couple years ago but some poster came to the board looking for marital advice. His relationship had become stale and boring so they decided to swing. Went great for the wife but not well at all for hubs. They ended up splitting soon after. Something like that anyway. Hopefully some other posters can flesh out the details for you.

Classic

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/we-did-it.170933/

Don’t fat people know they are fat?
Idk. I went to the State Fair on Saturday and every 300lb+ woman was wearing clothes 3× too small. The amount of inappropriate leggings was insane. This was standard pluse size women attire.
fat3-jpg.89268

Idk. I went to the State Fair on Saturday and every 300lb+ woman was wearing clothes 3× too small. The amount of inappropriate leggings was insane. This was standard pluse size women attire.
fat3-jpg.89268

Fat people are the worst, guys too. They have no shame, which is probably why they are fat in the first place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT