ADVERTISEMENT

Smoked BBQ Lasagna

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
Anyone on here ever make this, or attempt to make this? I've got some leftover brisket and pulled pork so I'm leaning towards doing this on Saturday (with a few minor adjustments to the recipe). The gf (no pics) is gone all weekend, so I'm planning on drinking large amounts of booze and eating like a fat bastard starting at 5PM tomorrow.

"BBQ Lasagna is an excellent item to make if you have leftover Brisket or Pork. Its fairly easy to do if you follow the steps in the video. You can make the lasagna however you like in that if you like more meat use more meat or if you like more cheese use more cheese.

Ingredients for BBQ Lasagna​

• Oven Ready Noodles
  • 2 pounds of leftover BBQ – 1 pound of pork – 1 pound of brisket
  • GQue Topper BBQ Sauce
  • GQue BBQ Rub
  • Mozzarella Cheese
  • White American Cheese
  • Pecorino Cheese
Start by putting some BBQ sauce in a disposable Small pan then place 2 layers of the noodles down add a layer of BBQ sauce then the meat mixture of sauce and leftover BBQ meat then add a layer of each cheese and sprinkle some of the pecorino on. Repeat the process still you have used up all the leftover BBQ or the lasagna has reached the desired height your shooting for.

Get you smoker fired up to 350-375 degrees. We used the Gateway Drum Smoker in this video. Place a piece of Hickory on the coals then add the Lasagna once the drum has come up to temperature. Smoke for 45minutes to an hour or until everything has come together. Remove from smoker and let sit for 15 minutes to cool. If you cut too soon lasagna will fall apart. Garnish with Parsley and enjoy!"

Reactions: Moral
If I were home without the no pic, I'd not be sober enough to operate the smoker for that length of time, so I'd nuke some meat and make a sandwich and save the lasagna for when there's someone to impress and when it wouldn't cut into my PS5 time.

If I were home without the no pic, I'd not be sober enough to operate the smoker for that length of time, so I'd nuke some meat and make a sandwich and save the lasagna for when there's someone to impress and when it wouldn't cut into my PS5 time.
I can work a smoker for 1 hour even when hammered. And I don't play videogames, so I think I'll be fine. I'd rather do a trial run by myself before making it for someone else.

I can work a smoker for 1 hour even when hammered. And I don't play videogames, so I think I'll be fine. I'd rather do a trial run by myself before making it for someone else.

No video games? I had to quit a year ago because it was one of my unhealthy coping mechanisms.

Also would consume that lasagna.

Reactions: McLovin32
Looks pretty dang good. I make a Mexican lasagna with tortillas, taco meat, enchilada sauce, and chedder/Mexican cheese that slaps hard, so I'm not afraid.

Reactions: McLovin32 and Moral
No video games? I had to quit a year ago because it was one of my unhealthy coping mechanisms.

Also would consume that lasagna.
Yeah, I've never been much of a gamer. With that said, I do still own an N64 w/ a bunch of games and one of the Sega Minis. I like playing old school games occasionally, but nothing new.

Looks pretty dang good. I make a Mexican lasagna with tortillas, taco meat, enchilada sauce, and chedder/Mexican cheese that slaps hard, so I'm not afraid.
200.gif

Anyone on here ever make this, or attempt to make this? I've got some leftover brisket and pulled pork so I'm leaning towards doing this on Saturday (with a few minor adjustments to the recipe). The gf (no pics) is gone all weekend, so I'm planning on drinking large amounts of booze and eating like a fat bastard starting at 5PM tomorrow.

"BBQ Lasagna is an excellent item to make if you have leftover Brisket or Pork. Its fairly easy to do if you follow the steps in the video. You can make the lasagna however you like in that if you like more meat use more meat or if you like more cheese use more cheese.

Ingredients for BBQ Lasagna​

• Oven Ready Noodles
  • 2 pounds of leftover BBQ – 1 pound of pork – 1 pound of brisket
  • GQue Topper BBQ Sauce
  • GQue BBQ Rub
  • Mozzarella Cheese
  • White American Cheese
  • Pecorino Cheese
Start by putting some BBQ sauce in a disposable Small pan then place 2 layers of the noodles down add a layer of BBQ sauce then the meat mixture of sauce and leftover BBQ meat then add a layer of each cheese and sprinkle some of the pecorino on. Repeat the process still you have used up all the leftover BBQ or the lasagna has reached the desired height your shooting for.

Get you smoker fired up to 350-375 degrees. We used the Gateway Drum Smoker in this video. Place a piece of Hickory on the coals then add the Lasagna once the drum has come up to temperature. Smoke for 45minutes to an hour or until everything has come together. Remove from smoker and let sit for 15 minutes to cool. If you cut too soon lasagna will fall apart. Garnish with Parsley and enjoy!"

Sounds damn good. Let HORT know the results.

If you’re ever looking for a healthy alternative to use up some extra bbq, look up smoked pork / beef and black bean and lentil soup. You can sneak a bunch of good for you vegetables in that thing and it’s pretty damn good.

Reactions: McLovin32
Sounds damn good. Let HORT know the results.

If you’re ever looking for a healthy alternative to use up some extra bbq, look up smoked pork / beef and black bean and lentil soup. You can sneak a bunch of good for you vegetables in that thing and it’s pretty damn good.
200w.gif

I ****ing love soup. That sounds like a great way to use up some leftovers. I'll definitely look into that, thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT