ADVERTISEMENT

So Chubby Purdy is leaving...

I don’t know WTF you are talking about but I am sure it makes sense in your head.

Something something Nebraska VCRs steroids Iowa 1958.

Yawn. GTFO.
Iowa had 12-0 rings made. But they were 12-2, and didn't win the conference or the NC. You were talking shit about participation trophies when Iowa's AD did the biggest participation trophy yet in the modern history of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
Iowa had 12-0 rings made. But they were 12-2, and didn't win the conference or the NC. You were talking shit about participation trophies when Iowa's AD did the biggest participation trophy yet in the modern history of the game.
Which is worse, conference champion shirts when you didn’t win or….. never mind, no comparison….

Reactions: spiderland
You would take Deacon and McNamara over Raiola?
I’ll take a 5th year sr over a true frosh. McNamara has the experience and played in a lot of big games. Before argument thrown out with talent he has at Michigan vs Iowa I’d say look what raiola is working with next year. Good luck to a true freshman and the offensive play makers he has or lack there of he will have at his disposal. (Now waiting for husker fans to tell us about all the unproven talent of underclassman and transfers that are all of a sudden going to make them a great offense).

Which is worse, conference champion shirts when you didn’t win or….. never mind, no comparison….
Who was talking about conference championship shirts? I was talking about the 12 - 0 ring when your team was 12 - 2 lol. There is no bigger participation trophy in the modern history of NCAA football.

Who was talking about conference championship shirts? I was talking about the 12 - 0 ring when your team was 12 - 2 lol. There is no bigger participation trophy in the modern history of NCAA football.
I believe I mentioned it. Think that a ring for an undefeated regular season pales in comparison to printing shirts for something you never one is probably a little(lot) worse as far as participation awards go. But that’s just me, well and pretty much everyone else…. Other than simple minded Nebraska fans….. need help recognizing simple minded Nebraska fans? Start with a mirror.

Bottom line is Rhule is still the HC.

A coach that brought in a human turnover machine last portal season in Sims. A HC that arguably is a horrible in game coach with his clock mgmt.

So having a stud recruit doesn't change the fact that Rhule is in over his head in the B1G.

Raiola family will regret their decision.
You can think that but unfortunately he is probably the one that will improve things over there.

You can think that but unfortunately he is probably the one that will improve things over there.
If last year was any indication, nah!

ESPN had a piece on how many 5* QBs excel and only half do.

For every Trevor Lawrence, there's a Shea Patterson.

I believe I mentioned it. Think that a ring for an undefeated regular season pales in comparison to printing shirts for something you never one is probably a little(lot) worse as far as participation awards go. But that’s just me, well and pretty much everyone else…. Other than simple minded Nebraska fans….. need help recognizing simple minded Nebraska fans? Start with a mirror.
No. Nothing is worse than the 12-0 ring. I think that most rational Iowa fans would even admit it.

Reactions: wadeo24
No. Nothing is worse than the 12-0 ring. I think that most rational Iowa fans would even admit it.
Let’s see if I can simplify this

Undefeated regular season, division championship = Accomplishment

Recognition for accomplishment = reasonable

Printing t-shirt proclaiming conference championship and then not winning conference championship = moronic

And yes I realize the Herculean task I am attempting to perform here.

Simplifying a simple concept enough that even you can comprehend = miraculous and some claim impossible

Going to be wild that Nebraska's true freshman QB will be better than Iowa's starter. The coaches who recruited Raiola and called him the best QB coming out of high school in the past decade weren't just talking shit. Before you guys do the typical Iowa thing - I am not suggesting that he'll be All-American or even All-Conference. Just better than Iowa's QB. Probably by a good stretch.
So, a true freshman will be better than Cade McNamera? And for the record, I predict Nebby’s new QB…Raviolli:) won’t even play vs Iowa as he will be hurt by then, just like most Nebby QB’s are by the end of the season.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
Leave it to you guys to spin the Huskers bringing in the #1 QB recruit in the nation as a
Leave it to you guys to spin the Huskers bringing in the #1 QB recruit in the nation as a negative.
Not sure who, but someone on here who happens to live in Georgia mentioned Ravioli isn't even the top QB in the state of Georgia. He's played at 3 different schools in 4 years. I predict he will take his NIL money & hit the transfer portal before his junior year, right after his uncle gets shit canned with the rest of the assistants for not getting lil nebby to a bowl game for the 10th straight year.

This.
In his first career start, winning a bowl game, Labas completed 14 of his 24 passing attempts for 139 yards and a touchdown.
No interceptions. No fumbles.
Was Labas a true freshman when all this happened, or had he had a year or two of practice scenario?

Let’s see if I can simplify this

Undefeated regular season, division championship = Accomplishment

Recognition for accomplishment = reasonable

Printing t-shirt proclaiming conference championship and then not winning conference championship = moronic

And yes I realize the Herculean task I am attempting to perform here.

Simplifying a simple concept enough that even you can comprehend = miraculous and some claim impossible
The 12-0 ring is still much worse. I don't expect you to understand how silly it looks. Like both teams going into a championship game have merch printed. How do you think they pull on a championship hat or shirt right after the game? Celebrating the pinnacle of a programs existence and then subsequently losing 2 straight to follow it up - during that same season - is hilarious.

Reactions: wadeo24
So, a true freshman will be better than Cade McNamera? And for the record, I predict Nebby’s new QB…Raviolli:) won’t even play vs Iowa as he will be hurt by then, just like most Nebby QB’s are by the end of the season.
Raiola will be better than Iowa's QB. Next year. Unless someone on Nebraska's roster is better than Raiola, which is unlikely.

How many true frosh come in and just tear it up in P5? Husker fans could be in a rude awakening if they think he’s coming into be the savior year 1 next season. Very few cases that do and look at their supporting cast of those who do. Even guys like Aller at PSU as a red shirt with phenomenal OL and RBs and good wr had struggled in big games and vs good Ds.

Who does Nebraska surround him with next year as play makers? Nothing much to write home about. And for all the jokes about Iowa’s pathetic offense take in account Nebraska scored the exact same amount of pts as Iowa did in the regular season.

Last edited:
Reactions: shudaddy
who cares family guy GIF

anything Nebraska related.
Wake me up when they do anything relevant

The 12-0 ring is still much worse. I don't expect you to understand how silly it looks. Like both teams going into a championship game have merch printed. How do you think they pull on a championship hat or shirt right after the game? Celebrating the pinnacle of a programs existence and then subsequently losing 2 straight to follow it up - during that same season - is hilarious.
Ummmmm, you seem to think that those shirts were printed after they had qualified for the championship game......

Did You see how Hill played? Literally half the board could put up the same stats and take better care of the football than He did, He was worse than Petras , The absolute worst QB I have ever seen suit up and play in a P5 game
Only reason he was 4th string at Wisconsin last year was because they didn't have a 5th quarterback.

• Haha
Reactions: iahawkeyes17
Going 12-0 the regular season is an accomplishment for most teams, not a lot have done that. For the Hawks, 2015 was a first. Certainly a brain trust like you can appreciate the difference between regular season play and extended play for championship games and bowl games. I realize Nebby hasn't experienced an extended season in a very long time and a 12-0 regular season for even longer. So maybe you have forgotten how big such a thing is. You'll probably have 6-6 rings made some day if the mighty skers can ever manage it.

Reactions: ConiferHawk
Raiola will be better than Iowa's QB. Next year. Unless someone on Nebraska's roster is better than Raiola, which is unlikely.
He may be better at turning the ball over, seems the talented Nebby quarterbacks (who have always been better than ours) have a particular skill at fugging up and choking the games away. I expect he'll 5 star his way to failure. It's a Nebraska tradition.

Reactions: shudaddy
says the fan who thought they were the best 3-9 team in the country. That was pathetic, going 12-0 is a serious accomplishment. A ring seems reasonable. Even a sker should realize that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT