ADVERTISEMENT

So Dems, I just gotta know...

If you opened up your mind you could add "informative" as well.
Nope, that's not how you operate. I've given you many opportunities over the years to be informative and you fail in nearly every encounter. You do just what you are doing in this thread. You refuse to answer questions or deal in facts. You run the moment you are engaged. That's why I've adopted the mocking stance. It allows me to extract the maximum entertainment value from your curious positions.

Nope, that's not how you operate. I've given you many opportunities over the years to be informative and you fail in nearly every encounter. You do just what you are doing in this thread. You refuse to answer questions or deal in facts. You run the moment you are engaged. That's why I've adopted the mocking stance. It allows me to extract the maximum entertainment value from your curious positions.

Oh, I answered all your questions. You just couldn't understand the answers.

Which is?
Force. There are only two ways to organize society. Force and persuasion. Rewarding the powerful is part of persuading them not to mow you down and just take what they want. Cronyism is a feature. Pandering is a feature. Pork is a feature.

I changed that to protect your insecurities, remember? It's 93% now.
51770.jpg

51776.jpg

potato_690x414-20150330070641.jpg~q75,dx720y432u1r1gg,c--.jpg

images

images

1050582.jpg

Reactions: naturalmwa
Force. There are only two ways to organize society. Force and persuasion. Rewarding the powerful is part of persuading them not to mow you down and just take what they want. Cronyism is a feature. Pandering is a feature. Pork is a feature.
And, you've decided to mock other people for their social/political views?

I do appreciate you laying that all out. It explains a lot... a whole lot.

Oh, I answered all your questions. You just couldn't understand the answers.
No you don't answer. You claim to have answered and lie about it. Which the rest of us who know you immediately see as a surrender and a cowardly retreat. But I try not to ask you many questions as I know that about you.

Reactions: Raglefant
You realize that they take all that money they give away...by force, right?
You realize they take almost none by force but use persuasion. They could use force. Your political philosophies would necessitate force. But the current system is nearly force free. It's all built on getting people to buy into the system and voluntarily comply.

It's all built on getting people to buy into the system and voluntarily comply.
Right... or go to jail---- FORCE. Or, at least the threat of force or a very unpleasant alternative if you don't "voluntarily comply."

This reminds me of Harry Reid's interview with Jan Helfeld. This is priceless:

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
Not entirely. I've chosen to mock soup for his behavior mainly. You I mainly mock for your views.
I was being facetious, really. It doesn't matter who or what you mock.

Based on that "philosophy" you shared, your mocking is a mockery.

Well then name it that. What it really would be is a "NoleSoup4U is living rent free in my head" thread anyway.
The only poster in somebody's head is natural in yours. How many drunken threads have you started in the middle of the night about him? I see you changed your signature line so it's not about him anymore. That's a step in the right direction.

Sorry...not better. Whack-a-Mole is a universally understood reference. But keep trying. And if you want anyone to understand you, go for clarity. Or veracity. Or both. It'll be a new experience for you on both fronts.

Are you too young for Battletoads? It's universally seen as one of the toughest games, if not the toughest game, ever. This was back before they made games easier so the soft ass, pussy kids wouldn't get so upset.

The only poster in somebody's head is natural in yours. How many drunken threads have you started in the middle of the night about him? I see you changed your signature line so it's not about him anymore. That's a step in the right direction.

I had that sig for like three days, dude. I can only remember actually calling him out in one thread title. I hardly think that qualifies as "in my head." Of course, on the other side of this coin, I have four or five stalkers who follow me from thread to thread and want to talk about things from a week or more ago. Now, that is power! ;)

I had that sig for like three days, dude. I can only remember actually calling him out in one thread title. I hardly think that qualifies as "in my head." Of course, on the other side of this coin, I have four or five stalkers who follow me from thread to thread and want to talk about things from a week or more ago. Now, that is power! ;)
Saying retarded things and getting people to call you retarded isn't power.

Are you too young for Battletoads? It's universally seen as one of the toughest games, if not the toughest game, ever. This was back before they made games easier so the soft ass, pussy kids wouldn't get so upset.

Pretty much too old for video games...but I'm glad they made the games easier for you.

No, it's more of a public service. The internet is exposing you for the idiot you are. I understand this is frustrating for you. Try not doing the same thing over and over again, maybe you'll get a different result?

No, it's more of a public service. The internet is exposing you for the idiot you are. I understand this is frustrating for you. Try not doing the same thing over and over again, maybe you'll get a different result?

Hey man, as long as you don't show up on my doorstep, it's all good. Just remember that we have "stand your ground" and "castle" laws on top of just plain old self defense down here.

This game was made back in 1991. It's not like it's a new game or anything. I haven't played it in a couple decades.

Too hard for you? I get that. I've heard it was like one of the hardest games ever! The good news is they made games much easier for you since then.

Right... or go to jail---- FORCE. Or, at least the threat of force or a very unpleasant alternative if you don't "voluntarily comply."

This reminds me of Harry Reid's interview with Jan Helfeld. This is priceless:

See you get it. Persuasion or force are the only options. Your intuitive mind knows I'm right even as you remain a servant to your master and try to oppose me. I got ya.

Of course you're trying to change the point, because you don't have any other defense. You didn't address a single thing in the post you quoted. Again, I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
You definitely have started more than one thread about him.

I addressed the part where you said that was power. Saying stupid things and getting called out isn't power.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT