ADVERTISEMENT

So Dems, I just gotta know...

Ummmm...I think you may be a bit more self important in your mind than what you are in real life.

Is it possible I'm just so rattled that I don't realize I'm rattled? Your 'control' issues are very rapey.
Sounds like you are admitting to feeling violated. That means I win. BAU

If your post actually made sense there wouldn't be any problem. What's sad is I don't think you realize why it doesn't make sense. The fact you thought it made any difference that I left out the second part of your post makes me think you don't understand.
He doesn't understand the most basic fundamentals of logic. He's on an epic string of posting silliness, getting shamed, squirming and devolving into absurdity to avoid having to admit even the slightest mistake, and then abandoning ship in defeat.

"It doesnt matter who trump wants to deport or what fear mongering is done." Hillary isn't courting the vote of Hispanic gang members. She is courting Hispanics. If she tries to claim trump wants to deport all mexicans, she doesn't say it to get the votes of gang members. Once again, you are just simply wrong. It isn't a case of differing opinions.-BABIscuit

I still have no clue what you are talking about. That post is regarding the logic in the OP.

He doesn't understand the most basic fundamentals of logic. He's on an epic string of posting silliness, getting shamed, squirming and devolving into absurdity to avoid having to admit even the slightest mistake, and then abandoning ship in defeat.
It's monstrously entertaining however. It's almost like he's doing penance.

Reactions: Raglefant
Nope, not even a little. You can try, but then again you can paint the walls black to make your room darker too.

I still have no clue what you are talking about. That post is regarding the logic in the OP.
Then I definitely have no idea what you're talking about either. You typed it, only you know what you meant. Usually when said in that context, it means that the very specific thing you describe doesn't matter.

If your post actually made sense there wouldn't be any problem. What's sad is I don't think you realize why it doesn't make sense. The fact you thought it made any difference that I left out the second part of your post makes me think you don't understand.

Of course it doesn't make sense when you want to change it to better fit your narrative. That's kind of my point.

It's monstrously entertaining however. It's almost like he's doing penance.

You four guys are the same four guys who never understand anyone's post, with the exception of something given to you by another Democrat party liner. It isn't just my posts that you guys have problems understanding. At some point you all are going to have to notice the constant in this equation, and it isn't me. ;)

You four guys are the same four guys who never understand anyone's post, with the exception of something given to you by another Democrat party liner. It isn't just my posts that you guys have problems understanding. At some point you all are going to have to notice the constant in this equation, and it isn't me. ;)
Perhaps you missed it, but I'm making no attempt to do anything but mock you. Clowns are not mysterious, you're just funny. Keep dancing.

Reactions: Raglefant
You just make it up as you go along, don't you. Lol.

Reactions: gusto79
No you didn't. You quoted part of my OP. You guys always do this to me and to other people. That's part of why you never understand what anyone is trying to tell you.
The second part has nothing to do with why the first part doesn't make sense. I could have quoted the second part but it doesn't matter. You keep getting hung up on that like it makes a difference. It doesn't.

No you didn't. You quoted part of my OP. You guys always do this to me and to other people. That's part of why you never understand what anyone is trying to tell you.
In your world, individual points of a debate cannot be discussed on their own... lol, you're a nitwit. As if a bunch of retarded statements somehow magically add up to a valid argument. Pure comedy you are.. omg.

Then I definitely have no idea what you're talking about either. You typed it, only you know what you meant. Usually when said in that context, it means that the very specific thing you describe doesn't matter.

Congrats on trying to be as behind as Nole.

Again, it just doesn't happen with me. It just didn't happen with me in this thread.

It's pretty much you and the few posters that try to defend your illogical stances. Really the difference between you and most posters is you refuse to admit you are wrong. Most posters would admit they had a bad post or just quietly leave the thread. Not you, though. Double and triple downs every time.

hi-res-146943017_crop_north.jpg

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
Understood. The controversy isn't the ones coming in..the controversy is about the ones who are already here, been here for years/decades and their legal American citizen off-spring.

I wish we could go back to immigration like it was before. That kind of immigration made this country great. It just isn't a reality anymore. We have some serious fiscal problems, and this isn't the only one. We need to bring all the troops back home as well.

It's pretty much you and the few posters that try to defend your illogical stances. Really the difference between you and most posters is you refuse to admit you are wrong. Most posters would admit they had a bad post or just quietly leave the thread. Not you, though. Double and triple downs every time.

You guys aren't interested in any kind of debate. You're hear to push the party narrative.

Simply not true. I'm here just for the debate and/or ridicule. Take the abortion thread. How does that fit your claim that it is just to push the party narrative?

I like this post. So, you guys are going to use an instance in which you only took half of my argument, and therefore completely misunderstood it, to point to another instance where you took half of my argument and therefore completely misunderstood it.

At least you all are consistent, I'll give you that! ;)

I like this post. So, you guys are going to use an instance in which you only took half of my argument, and therefore completely misunderstood it, to point to another instance where you took half of my argument and therefore completely misunderstood it.

Isn't the premise of your argument that the dems are courting votes of groups that want to due ill will to citizens? If somebody disagrees with your premise, what does it matter what the rest of your argument is?

Good example of you not getting it. You claimed we are pushing the party narrative. I pointed to the abortion thread as evidence that wasn't true. You were coming down on the liberal side of the argument yet we still went after you for your shitty logic. An example of a thread going on and on and it had nothing to do with the party narrative. All about your flawed logic.

Whether we understood your logic or only took half of it isn't relevant. I am using it as an example to discredit your claim we are pushing the party narrative. You really do suck at this.

Good example of you not getting it. You claimed we are pushing the party narrative. I pointed to the abortion thread as evidence that wasn't true. You were coming down on the liberal side of the argument yet we still went after you for your shitty logic. An example of a thread going on and on and it had nothing to do with the party narrative. All about your flawed logic.

Whether we understood your logic or only took half of it isn't relevant. I am using it as an example to discredit your claim we are pushing the party narrative. You really do suck at this.

Yeah...I'm not the one who gets it. :oops::rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT