ADVERTISEMENT

So I dont know enough about the CC situation to speak directly to that, but I do agree with this lady in premise.

Mar 11, 2020

Didn't read and or care about who posted it, just watch the video.

That kid in FLA is on his 9th year of eligibility, crazy. I think the records should be the numbers in any 4 year block.

Swish

GFdMEHVWoAARLM0

Didn't read and or care about who posted it, just watch the video.

That kid in FLA is on his 9th year of eligibility, crazy. I think the records should be the numbers in any 4 year block.
I may have seen it here, or read it elsewhere, but they keep talking about CC22 breaking Marovich record. Pete only played 3 years and there was no shot clock and no 3 point line.

Sheryl does college games. She either knows better or is choosing to lie.
I think there’s a component of race here no one wants to discuss.
The black girls dislike her. And really want to to best her/ shut her down. They just can’t comprehend that cc is an amazing athlete and plays at a speed faster than anyone college basketball has ever seen.
Faster is not just speed (which cc is fast) but with vision and decision making. Cc is the greatest to ever play college basketball in those regards.

I may have seen it here, or read it elsewhere, but they keep talking about CC22 breaking Marovich record. Pete only played 3 years and there was no shot clock and no 3 point line.

And he also took more than twice a many shots as CC per game and had a lower FG%. He took around twice as many shots from the line on average.

Reactions: millah_22 and Torg
The black girls dislike her. And really want to to best her/ shut her down. They just can’t comprehend that cc is an amazing athlete and plays at a speed faster than anyone college basketball has ever seen.
Faster is not just speed (which cc is fast) but with vision and decision making. Cc is the greatest to ever play college basketball in those regards.
I agree. Lots of jealousy.

Women also tend to be the worst critics of other women. Jealousy, etc etc. Swopes is probably jealous that she didn’t get a bunch of national sponsors and make a serious amount of money from NIL.

Reactions: McLovin32
No, he played 4 years.
No he didn't. Freshmen didn't play back then. He averages 38 plus shots a game, shot only .43 % FG and .77 % FTs. CC beats him in every stat, except PPG, because she averages only 19.5 attempts / game, while Pete shot 38 times/game. Also 8 assists to Pete's 5...

No he didn't. Freshmen didn't play back then. He averages 38 plus shots a game, shot only .43 % FG and .77 % FTs. CC beats him in every stat, except PPG, because she averages only 19.5 attempts / game, while Pete shot 38 times/game. Also 8 assists to Pete's 5...
It should be noted, Pistol played against dudes.

Yes, but the SEC wasn’t desegregated yet when he played. Does that make his record worthy of an asterisk?

I don’t think so, but his record needs to be explained. He played many games against racially segregated talent, and he had his dad as the head coach who built the offense around him doing whatever he wanted. He made his teams better, but didn’t finish any of his three seasons with an elite team. They finished 4th in the NIT his last year and never made the big tourney.

Contrast that with CC who took an ok Iowa team and turned them into a national runner up, with another team having a shot at a deep run this year. She takes 20+ shots, but you can’t call her a ball hog looking at her assist numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT