ADVERTISEMENT

So, I just got back from visiting my local Mosque...

When you mimic the gorgeous you get put on the pretty team. Besides, individuals don't matter right? I get to lump you altogether with the rest of the pretty people that think life is subjective.

Do you hate independent thought?

Another error. You keep acting like we are arguing our positions. We are arguing from Soups position. Wake up. I don't think a fetus has value. Soup does. That's the entire reason his philosophy is monstrous. he wants to legally kill a thing he values the same as the mother.
I don't think you're really capable of any debate that's not following the lib/con paradigm. You're happily trapped.

I don't think you're really capable of any debate that's not following the lib/con paradigm. You're happily trapped.
You are the only one we'd to lib v con in this whole thread. You got personal issues you are having problems processing. You find yourself in bed with a position you disagree with, but feel compelled out of team loyalty to defend. Sad, at least Soup is pretty.

Beer, barbecue and dead babies FTMFW!!!

America baby!!!

group%20of%20babies.jpg

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
I think it's obvious to anyone who takes the time to read this entire circus that by abandoning the clown car when it veered for the cliff, I am the winner of the thread.

Reading through the remainder of this thread and it's obvious strumming and Nole don't understand what is going on. I think unIowa does and is just playing along. Nole's position would be reasonable if he didn't claim the life rights of the fetus = the rights of a human. He can't get on here and claim to care so much about individual rights and then say he wants to kill millions of babies because if he doesn't some other people may die. If you don't believe a fetus has the same rights as a human, his position is perfectly reasonable to me.

This isn't a left vs right or team thing. This isn't a case where we don't understand his position or are attacking him because his position is different than ours. Not all arguments or positions are equal. Some are stupid or poorly constructed. There is a major hole in his position that he has refused to acknowledge. That is why this thread went on for 10 pages.

Reading through the remainder of this thread and it's obvious strumming and Nole don't understand what is going on. I think unIowa does and is just playing along. Nole's position would be reasonable if he didn't claim the life rights of the fetus = the rights of a human. He can't get on here and claim to care so much about individual rights and then say he wants to kill millions of babies because if he doesn't some other people may die. If you don't believe a fetus has the same rights as a human, his position is perfectly reasonable to me.

This isn't a left vs right or team thing. This isn't a case where we don't understand his position or are attacking him because his position is different than ours. Not all arguments or positions are equal. Some are stupid or poorly constructed. There is a major hole in his position that he has refused to acknowledge. That is why this thread went on for 10 pages.
It will go on for another thousand pages if we wait for him to either admit that his position is illogical or get smart.

So, my position would only be tenable if my beliefs were as simplistic as yours and therefore acceptable to you?

Good talk, kid. o_O:rolleyes::D

Very good work boys..... and to think this started out as a visit to a local mosque......

Very good work boys..... and to think this started out as a visit to a local mosque......

I think Natural or BA deserves the thanks, I can't even remember at this time. I was going to ask them why they hated Muslims so much by derailed a pro-Muslim thread for something that had already been discussed ad nauseam, but as you see it never really came up.

They have a hard time believing that someone might have an opinion on abortion outside the left's "abortion is good" or the right's "abortion is bad" arguments. I mean, those arguments are so eloquent, why wouldn't you gravitate towards one of those. :cool:

I think Natural or BA deserves the thanks, I can't even remember at this time. I was going to ask them why they hated Muslims so much by derailed a pro-Muslim thread for something that had already been discussed ad nauseam, but as you see it never really came up.

They have a hard time believing that someone might have an opinion on abortion outside the left's "abortion is good" or the right's "abortion is bad" arguments. I mean, those arguments are so eloquent, why wouldn't you gravitate towards one of those. :cool:
Hundruple down on dumb. Shrewd move. Nobody saw that coming.

So, my position would only be tenable if my beliefs were as simplistic as yours and therefore acceptable to you?

Good talk, kid. o_O:rolleyes::D

Not at all. It isn't a case of being simplistic. I won't spend all day trying to explain it to you. You couldn't get past the murder in the elevator so I think deep down you know your logic is flawed. I'm not going to waste more time trying to get you to acknowledge it as past history has shown you won't.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Not at all. It isn't a case of being simplistic. I won't spend all day trying to explain it to you. You couldn't get past the murder in the elevator so I think deep down you know your logic is flawed. I'm not going to waste more time trying to get you to acknowledge it as past history has shown you won't.

You don't have to explain it to me. I already nailed your view earlier in the thread.

And you're still harping on that terrible "for instance?"

You don't have to explain it to me. I already nailed your view earlier in the thread.

And you're still harping on that terrible "for instance?"

I'm not going to spend any more time responding to your posts in this thread unless you address the murder in the elevator and explain why it is different from your abortion position. the rest is just you talking around issues.

One of these days you'll just be sitting there and it will hit you all of a sudden. You can appreciate its well thought out process then. ;)
Only if I sustain major head trauma. Do you have a mental disability by chance? If so, I'm sorry for picking on you.

I'm not going to spend any more time responding to your posts in this thread unless you address the murder in the elevator and explain why it is different from your abortion position. the rest is just you talking around issues.

Your little story had three different potential outcomes. What we are discussing only had two potential outcomes. It breaks down like this.

Your story (three outcomes):

1) You kill the guy before he can kill you. You infringe on his liberties.
2) You decide not to kill the guy and he kills you. He infringes on your liberties.
3) You decide not to kill the guy and nothing happens. Nobody infringes on anyone's liberties.

What we are discussing (two outcomes):

1) You're allowed to have an abortion due to fearing complications. You infringe on the fetus' liberties.
2) You can't have an abortion even though you fear complications. The fetus is infringing upon your rights.

You don't have that third option with this issue like you do in your little story. There is no outcome here where someone's liberties don't get infringed upon.

Edit: And btw, why would I care if you continue not to respond to the thread. All you guys do is ask me the same questions over and over again anyways.

Your little story had three different potential outcomes. What we are discussing only had two potential outcomes. It breaks down like this.

Your story (three outcomes):

1) You kill the guy before he can kill you. You infringe on his liberties.
2) You decide not to kill the guy and he kills you. He infringes on your liberties.
3) You decide not to kill the guy and nothing happens. Nobody infringes on anyone's liberties.

What we are discussing (two outcomes):

1) You're allowed to have an abortion due to fearing complications. You infringe on the fetus' liberties.
2) You can't have an abortion even though you fear complications. The fetus is infringing upon your rights.

You don't have that third option with this issue like you do in your little story. There is no outcome here where someone's liberties don't get infringed upon.

Edit: And btw, why would I care if you continue not to respond to the thread. All you guys do is ask me the same questions over and over again anyways.
1) You get an abortion and kill the baby.
2) You don't and in .02 of cases you die of complications.
3) You decide to not kill the baby and you both live. Nobody infringes on anybody's liberties.

(I feel like I'm taking crazy pills)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT