ADVERTISEMENT

Social media reactions to Caitlin Clark?

434863409_328500263573425_2120500337673085149_n.jpg

Saw this on FB...cracked me up! :D

It made no sense that LSU put their worst defender on Caitlin for most of the game. Maybe it wouldn't have mattered, but I believe it was a serious coaching mistake. They should have switched Johnson on to Caitlin after the barrage to start the game, but waited until the end of the game.

It made no sense that LSU put their worst defender on Caitlin for most of the game. Maybe it wouldn't have mattered, but I believe it was a serious coaching mistake. They should have switched Johnson on to Caitlin after the barrage to start the game, but waited until the end of the game.

I get it, but would have Johnson lasted the game (she did foul out ) and score 23 pts. Chasing Clark all night?

Doubtful…? They weren’t very deep and anyone they put on her was going to get fouls and be completely exhausted.

They tried POA, she didn’t work and Johnson also lost her on the few times she was on her.

One of the things not talked about enough as it comes to this whole entire team is their conditioning.

When they came out at half LSU was already gassed again by the mid third-quarter.

I get it, but would have Johnson lasted the game (she did foul out ) and score 23 pts. Chasing Clark all night?

Doubtful…? They weren’t very deep and anyone they put on her was going to get fouls and be completely exhausted.

They tried POA, she didn’t work and Johnson also lost her on the few times she was on her.

One of the things not talked about enough as it comes to this whole entire team is their conditioning.

When they came out at half LSU was already gassed again by the mid third-quarter.
Probably the most gassed was Princess Angel, who didn't bother to run the court a few times.

The medical doctors call it "Projection." Your comment reveals the words you invariably use when confronted with anyone or anything not "pure white."

What exactly is “pure white”? Is there such a thing….?

Something I’ve noticed that the general public really struggles with. Every single person in the whole entire world has prejudice, is prone to stereotyping, is prone to labeling, and has some racist tendencies…

I would bet there are a lot of people on the board like me, that understand this is a problem and work on it daily, they also don’t love political parties, pointing the fingers at other peoples when we all know damn good, and well, it is ingrained in our very core fiber…

So in short; until people stop calling others out, labeling them, pointing the finger at them and not at themselves we’re going to be in this position…🤷‍♂️

People and I don’t care what group you’re talking about, don’t generally want the best for others… They want the best for themselves, no matter how it affects other people negatively

It is what it is… As the old axiom has always said look at yourself first, and then try to help others.

Last edited:
My opinion was that Mulkey figured Catlin would either get her points or continue her lower scoring pattern she was doing and do like last year and keep Gabby and Martin covered up. But Catlin was passing so well to all iowa players AND shooting well it really blew up on her. A lot of focus in last years game was feeding the post more I think and not as much on Gabby and Kate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT