ADVERTISEMENT

Some wont like this but Wisky and Minny still need to play OSU; hawks win out they win the West

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
I want these players to say the won the division, that is what they are playing for and to play in the Big champ game.

Some of you posters are so afraid of getting blown out in Dec. I like to watch the hawks play so I want to see them play in the Champ game.

Rutgers could be a tough opponent as they have a great runner, a running QB which usually gives Parker defenses fits, but not sure about Rutgers's defense.

Illinois I thought was coming on and had the Wisky game won today but then they really screwed that up.

It would be really bad to lose to jNW as they are not very good, but it could happen.

And Nebby will be tough but the hawks can do it.

but I still want to see Kirk retire as his offense is gone, not stale with a good coaching staff, but gone with Brian in charge

I want these players to say the won the division, that is what they are playing for and to play in the Big champ game.

Some of you posters are so afraid of getting blown out in Dec. I like to watch the hawks play so I want to see them play in the Champ game.

Rutgers could be a tough opponent as they have a great runner, a running QB which usually gives Parker defenses fits, but not sure about Rutgers's defense.

Illinois I thought was coming on and had the Wisky game won today but then they really screwed that up.

It would be really bad to lose to jNW as they are not very good, but it could happen.

but I still want to see Kirk retire as his offense is gone, not stale with a good coaching staff, but gone with Brian in charge
internet seriously GIF

Win the west and lose by 35+ in the B1GCG??

Nah.

You can have your opinion, but I'm sticking with mine.

I wouldn't hate it if Iowa won a divisional crown, but wouldn't be looking forward to the utter ass-kicking waiting for them when they take on the East champ in the first weekend of December.

Nah.

I wouldn't hate it if Iowa won a divisional crown, but wouldn't be ooking forward to the utter ass-kicking waiting for them when they take on the East champ in the first weekend of December.
It would be interesting to see a spread of 30+ for such a game.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr.PhilSuess

Nah.

I wouldn't hate it if Iowa won a divisional crown, but wouldn't be ooking forward to the utter ass-kicking waiting for them when they take on the East champ in the first weekend of December.
As the fan of another team that is possibly going to be the Wests sacrificial lamb in the CCG; you always take the division win if possible. Always.

Reactions: Rambler Hawk

Nah.

A yearly event for every West team. Whoever put together these divisions should be hung by their balls. the West has never won and mostly been complete blowouts

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.PhilSuess

Michigan will probably win the East. They lead at MSU at halftime 28-0.

Whoever comes out of the West will be embarrassed. Again.

Reactions: ChrisVarick
A yearly event for every West team. Whoever put together these divisions should be hung by their balls. the West has never won and mostly been complete blowouts
Legends & Leaders was a helluva lot more balanced

Leaders Division
Indiana
Illinois,
Ohio State,
Penn State,
Purdue
Wisconsin

Legends Division
Michigan,
Michigan State,
Minnesota,
Northwestern,
Nebraska
Iowa

Reactions: DaleLoon

Iowa has a 6% chance of winning their next 4 games.

Michigan will probably win the East. They lead at MSU at halftime 28-0.

Whoever comes out of the West will be embarrassed. Again.
MSU, though, might be the worst team in the B1G. He!!, Rutgers beat them. And Rutgers might be Michigan's best win so far. think about that.

How the hell do you expect a team to win out with a completely impotent offense? Not happening, they just lost to a shit team at home.

How the hell do you expect a team to win out with a completely impotent offense? Not happening, they just lost to a shit team at home.
Seriously? The Hawks had an offensive explosion today - compared to the PSU game. They almost doubled their yardage of their PSU output

Legends & Leaders was a helluva lot more balanced

Leaders Division
Indiana
Illinois,
Ohio State,
Penn State,
Purdue
Wisconsin

Legends Division
Michigan,
Michigan State,
Minnesota,
Northwestern,
Nebraska
Iowa

Yeah it was. It was a really stupid name. Sadly they couldn't come up with a better name, so they just went East/West.

Maybe just call it the Ohio State/Michigan divisions. The names could change based off whomever most recently won each division. It could have been a pride thing.

Predicting a 2-2 November…

at NW — win
Rutgers — loss
Illinois— win
at Nebraska— loss
I want us to win out even if we get blown out in Indy but 2-2 with the above seems like most likely scenario to me. Our best bet is if we only lose to Rutgers and can beat Nebraska, go 3-1 and get in on tie-breakers. Illinois blowing it against Wisconsin makes that more difficult though.

Defense is going to have full medieval for this team to win out. Like holding teams to negative points level good.

Yeah, winning out isn’t happening. This team could very easily lose more than it wins down the stretch, even with this embarrassingly easy schedule.

Rutgers is better and Illinois is just as good. I think we very likely lose in Lincoln.

I feel awful for the D and special teams because this offense is so phenomenally atrocious. Today’s performance was just astonishingly pathetic, even for Iowa fans expecting a terrible display. At home, against a really weak opponent.

We’re lucky we only have one more true road game, but as we saw today, Kinnick can’t save the Hawks, the O is so unbelievably inept. We pretty much handed the West back to Bucky today, IMO.

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT