ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Indiana WBB having hard time getting to IC

Got dumped on recently, getting dumped on currently and will continue until tomorrow, then the bitter cold kicks in.

I'm in Bloomington right now. The weather is calm, 42 degrees, overcast, rain predicted. The question is can the plane land in CR, how's the weather there, is the runway cleared, is there a time window for the plane to land if a lot of earlier flights have been rescheduled to land now.

Through 8:30 tonight, 12 of 16 flights into Cedar Rapids are cancelled, including my wife’s flight to give her a three day weekend home around her work. I was offered 2 tickets for the game tomorrow by the people who sit next to us row 15 center court. I suppose if the game is rescheduled they’ll want to use them.

Flight has been moved to tomorrow morning. Guessing things should be safer for travel tomorrow.

Don't worry Teri. "It snows all the time in Iowa, and air travel is the safest form of travel." Buddy Holly's Pilot

giphy.gif

Thing that could make this tough is if Indiana has to start canceling flights due to wind tomorrow.
Don’t think they will. Take off in wind easier than landing. Expect fans will show. Fox wants them there. Gonna be a great game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT