ADVERTISEMENT

South Park nails it

This guy thinks the government should pay his insurance because he wants to work for a small company.
Fvck, I want to stay home all day and not work. Maybe the government should pay me to do that as well.
And what happens when you are fired from your job and you can't get a new job?

And what happens when you are fired from your job and you can't get a new job?
i don’t know what job you are referring to, my current job or my do nothing and get paid by the government job.
Not seeing how either is relevant to what we are discussing.

Then find a company with better insurance. I’m failing to see what the problem is here.

Thanks to the affordable care act. . . I don't have to. I mean we've had the ADA for 11 years now!!

You are the one who talked about hating your place of employment but staying for insurance. You have the opportunity to go.

Reactions: TheCainer
giphy.gif
Hey you started using another one of your accounts. It’s pretty easy to spot when they all have the dorky homemade avitars. That or you are all part of a liberal cult that all agree with the same exact things and talk exactly the same.

You mistakenly even dug up a comment used on one of your other accounts. I’m guessing you thought you were making that quote with your Mclovin profile. Ooops.

66.5% of bankruptcies in the US are due to medical debt. 79 MILLION Americans have problems with medical debt.

If you're a european and you're traveling and you are injured nearly anywhere in the world you're covered by your insurance. Except if you're in the US.

Countries with universal health care coverage in green.

mf%20healthcaremap%20p.jpg
I think it’s hilarious when Republicans argue that it’s a good thing we have the same healthcare system as third world countries.

Hey you started using another one of your accounts. It’s pretty easy to spot when they all have the dorky homemade avitars. That or you are all part of a liberal cult that all agree with the same exact things and talk exactly the same.
Haha so when everyone else disagrees with you, you think the obvious answer is that it’s all the same person with some conspiracy against you making multiple accounts and not that you just have a really stupid take.

Got it.

The ultimate I’m just here to complain comment. Shows you don’t actually take into account anything anyone else mentions.
Do you understand the high cost of insurance/medical care compared to every other country in the world, right? In the US, our medical care costs are over double those of the next highest country. If you aren't complaining, you just aren't paying attention. You think you should just get a job with insurance? You do understand that you are paid less because your employer covers some or all of your insurance premiums, right?

• Love
Reactions: Tom Paris
Haha so when everyone else disagrees with you, you think the obvious answer is that it’s all the same person with some conspiracy against you making multiple accounts and not that you just have a really stupid take.

Got it.
That's exactly it. And then he goes on rambling about other things that don't even make sense.

Got it.
Just when the same cartoon drawing avitar cult members do.

PS I don’t know why it’s stupid that I want better healthcare and/or better pay and not just better healthcare.
Seems pretty stupid that you only want better healthcare.

Do you understand the high cost of insurance/medical care compared to every other country in the world, right? In the US, our medical care costs are over double those of the next highest country. If you aren't complaining, you just aren't paying attention. You think you should just get a job with insurance? You do understand that you are paid less because your employer covers some or all of your insurance premiums, right?
I do understand that. That’s why I’ve mentioned multiple times that I want better healthcare and/or better pay.
You can read that right??

You mistakenly even dug up a comment used on one of your other accounts. I’m guessing you thought you were making that quote with your Mclovin profile. Ooops.
You truly are the dumbest person on this board. Spelling errors, thinking I'm a liberal solely because I hate Trump, and then saying I dug up a comment that I used on a different account. I don't even know what you mean by that.

It's truly fascinating how someone can be so stupid and have no clue about it.

• Haha
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Just when the same cartoon drawing avitar cult members do.

PS I don’t know why it’s stupid that I want better healthcare and/or better pay and not just better healthcare.
Seems pretty stupid that you only want better healthcare.
So you support labor unions then right?

You truly are the dumbest person on this board. Spelling errors, thinking I'm a liberal solely because I hate Trump, and then saying I dug up a comment that I used on a different account. I don't even know what you mean by that.

It's truly fascinating how someone can be so stupid and have no clue about it.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

I think a reformed healthcare system and robust labor laws is the correct answer.

Protecting Americans’ right to organize for both better pay and healthcare is an essential part of maintaining a healthy democracy. Don’t you agree?
I do and have said multiple times that we need better healthcare and pay.
You can call it a healthy democracy if it makes you happy. I just consider it not continuing to fvck over Americans. The funny thing is I’m labeled the stupid one.
Seems pretty stupid. But considering the source(s) it makes total sense.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
I do and have said multiple times that we need better healthcare and pay. Yet I’m labeled the stupid one.
Seems pretty stupid. But considering the source(s) it makes total sense.
I’m glad to hear of your support for the rights of the fellow American worker. That we can agree on.

People going to Mexico for cheap dental work and elective surgeries (most of which are cosmetic) doesn't remotely mean Mexico has a superior health care system to the US overall. Surely that wasn't your conclusion from reading that article?
What was your conclusion, after you read it?

Someone is throwing down in this thread that there is a new contender for WPOTY!!! Good stuff. We needed some new blood IMHO.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
What was your conclusion, after you read it?
That you can get more than a cheap BJ is Tijuana? The article was pretty generic overall. Yes there are some medical services available for less money in Mexico... if you're willing to accept the risks associated with having the procedure done... in Mexico. I think I'll trust my US docs and pay a bit more for those handful of services.

Is the opinion that doctors and nurses and support staff can continue to make the wages they do and healthcare would be dramatically cheaper for everybody if only the government administered insurance?

Is the opinion that doctors and nurses and support staff can continue to make the wages they do and healthcare would be dramatically cheaper for everybody if only the government administered insurance?
The FACT is no civilized country wants to trade with us. We are being ripped off in America. Everyone knows it but some are too afraid to make the change. Screw the insurance companies.

Reactions: SI_NYC
The FACT is no civilized country wants to trade with us. We are being ripped off in America. Everyone knows it but some are too afraid to make the change. Screw the insurance companies.
Everyone knows you’re worthless.

The government is not in the "for-profit" business like insurance companies and health care providing corporations.

The government probably wouldn’t pay Patrick Mahomes, Caitlin Clark and Jake from State Farm millions for commercials for one

Everyone knows you’re worthless.
OMFG DA TOM PARIS IS TOTALLY FILLED WITH SHAME AND DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO REACT AFTER YOU BLASTED HIM WITH SUCH A COLD-HEARTED ZINGAH!!!!!! HE IS PROBABLY GOING TO GO BACK TO THE INTERSTATE BATHHOUSE FILLED WITH DEPRESSION AND DOING BUTT PIRATE THINGS WITH DA OTHER MARXISTS AND DINING ON SEMEN AND SOY BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU ALWAYS TELL US THESE LIBTAHDS ARE DOING AND LMFAO THAT IS SUCH A GOOD BURN AND DA BETA CUCKS NEVER KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE TOTALLY WORTHLESS!!!!!!!! THESE LOONY LIBS CAN'T COMPETE WITH DA ALPHA DAWGS LIKE ME AND DA HITMAN!!!!!!!!! DA HOTTEST MAGA CHICKS FLOCK TO US LIKE DA CROWS FLOCK TO SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO!!!!!!!!!!!

The government probably wouldn’t pay Patrick Mahomes, Caitlin Clark and Jake from State Farm millions for commercials for one
I am all for one state trying a new system of healthcare. Be an interesting experiment.

Not sure the math works out. What do you think the income tax rate would need to be to provide everybody with unlimited on demand healthcare with almost no copay or deductible? My guess is very high since I can’t find anybody that would even toss out a starting point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT