ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Scuffle results/discussion(day 1)

Extremely agile and light on his feet for a man of his stature also!

Like Fred "Twinkle Toes" Flintstone

fred-flintstones-bowling.gif

Facundo scored a take down the first gave
Anyone see can’t miss Facundo’s last result??
Facundo scored a takedown in the gave up an escape end of 1st up 2-1.
Chose down got ridden for two min.H
3rd period gave up escape 2-2 lost on riding time.

Facundo scored a take down the first gave

Facundo scored a takedown in the gave up an escape end of 1st up 2-1.
Chose down got ridden for two min.H
3rd period gave up escape 2-2 lost on riding time.
I know. ; )

Now that Drake realizes what's potentially ahead for himself, perhaps there will be some extra motivation.

I'm looking forward to the likely rematch with McKee.

Love what 125, 133, 141, 174, and 285 have done today. 5-0 in the quarters would be a great first day for our young guns at the lighter weights and our depth is really showing at 174 and 285. Our future at 149/157 is really up in the air. Really need a hammer transfer portal guy here next year I'm afraid.

Love what 125, 133, 141, 174, and 285 have done today. 5-0 in the quarters would be a great first day for our young guns at the lighter weights and our depth is really showing at 174 and 285. Our future at 149/157 is really up in the air. Really need a hammer transfer portal guy here next year I'm afraid.
Re 149- Rathjen looked pretty good considering it's his first action and likely has something to do with that knee brace he's wearing. Realizing Chittum is still a HS'er but he's obviously a good one. I like what I've seen in his limited action more than Reyna. Not trying to bash on the latter, just doesn't seem to have any urgency. We've seen it multiple times now where he needs a score to win/tie late and doesn't come close to taking a shot of any kind.

Last edited:
Reactions: zoe22
All,

To make it a little easier to follow along, please use the quarterfinals thread for tonight's results.

ADVERTISEMENT