ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Scuffle results/discussion(day 1)

Matthews loses by tf

Robles wrestling now, no score in the 1st

Kelly on deck

Strange ending to the Robles match. 1-1 in the 3rd. Robles gives up a td, gets quick escape and td of his own to take 4-3 lead with 20 seconds left. Proceeds to get called for illegal hold and gives up td in ot...

Robles just had to lay on his guy for 10 seconds and he wins but got called for some illegal hold which tied it up and he loses in OT.

Schiever and Henson have ncaa qualifiers next round. And pk has a tough out in sparks from minny. Hoping to see them all win
When does the next round start? I saw approx 2:15 but that seems like an odd start time? Thanks in advance.

Was at your old stomping grounds Thursday night. Saw Brennan's hall of fame pic on the wall. Right above another legend who never won state and won a natty
Funny thing is I think Brennan initially made the HOF for football… I don’t think he made the wrestling HOF until he won his first Natty title at Graceland. He went 6-5-2-2 at state. Now I think they just have his stuff for all 3; football, wrestling, track.

Brennan and Drew (Foster) are pretty tight. Drew has been very helpful to Brennan since he began competing in college.

Sparks med forfeit. Will have to wait until this evening to see Kennedy again.

Atta boy Schriever! Up 6-2 going into the 3rd against a Koehler. Fantastic TD with 10 sec left in the 2nd

Koehler wakes up a bit in the 3rd and gets a TD but it's too little, too late.

Schriever wins 7-4

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT