ADVERTISEMENT

Sovereign Citizen Catches the Dead

this is silly, childish, and dangerous. People like you are the reason that San Fransisco and portland have ended up the way they are. I'm glad you explained the law to the county attorney but it doesn't mean you know jack.
Remember the fat dude in Colorado who threatened to blow up the neighborhood. Some folks will just keep pushing no matter what.

Telling people to be consistent sure did trigger you.

Awww Nordy...did my truth-bombs hurt your feelings and now you're lashing out?

cry-sad.gif

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
If you'd like to believe that, feel free. Whatever helps your fragile little ego Nordy. I'm not one to break up people's fantasies.

The posts are in black and white. In fact I've posted very little on the matter, but most notably to advise people to just be consistent. Something that we should all be able to agree on. That post threw you into a mess.

The posts are in black and white. In fact I've posted very little on the matter, but most notably to advise people to just be consistent. Something that we should all be able to agree on. That post threw you into a mess.

If owning you and mocking your game is “a mess” - guilty as charged bro. I guess I didn’t know you were so delicate. I’ll try to keep my kid gloves on now when responding from here on out.

If owning you and mocking your game is “a mess” - guilty as charged bro. I guess I didn’t know you were so delicate. I’ll try to keep my kid gloves on now when responding from here on out.

In what way have you owned me? Be specific.

I have thick skin so it's going to take more than giving your honest opinion to offend me. Come ride with me and I will put you through some high stress scenarios and see how you would react.

One of the best stories I have is as follows. I started a citizen's academy at my agency. We had someone apply that did not like LE and was open about it. One of the weeks is about active shooters. I explain what to do if you are in one and then train them as if they are in LE. I then take them to an old school and go through multiple scenarios where they have to decide when or if they should shoot. They go in teams of 4 and have to find the active shooter and deal with the situation. All of this is done with simulation guns that shoot like real guns. They shoot soft pellets that hurt and we have volunteers acting as injured subjects and yelling at them for help. It's as real as you can get and the citizens are panicked and very nervous. This guy who did not like LE shot a suspect that he shouldn't have and also shot several innocent victims. After each scenario we debrief. This guy says in front of everyone how wrong he was about LE and will never judge another one. He couldn't believe that he shot innocent people and would be sued and possibly charged criminally. I now talk to him on a regular basis and he is one of our biggest supporters. You can say you would do things differently, but until you are in the officer's shoes you have no idea how you would react.

I'll come ride with you. I've had weapons shot at me.

Do you think his firearm was registered properly? Do you think he had a license to carry?
Utah does not require firearm owners to register.

Utah allows open carry without a permit.

Utah allows concealed carry without a permit with virtually few restrictions at all.

In Utah, citizens have no legal duty to inform LE that they are in possession of a firearm or that they are carrying a concealed weapon.

Showing up is all it takes. Recognizing your weak ass game and then responding with actual content. And then mocking you. You know - like what happens in every thread you post. We’re all winners when you’re involved. Keep posting little one.

No offense but you're kind of cringy in this thread.

Reactions: LafesterMacintosh
Utah does not require firearm owners to register.

Utah allows open carry without a permit.

Utah allows concealed carry without a permit with virtually few restrictions at all.

In Utah, citizens have no legal duty to inform LE that they are in possession of a firearm or that they are carrying a concealed weapon.
Which would put my anxiety meter at 100%+ if I was a police officer in that state. I don’t think I’d go up to any vehicle without having my hand on my firearm and ready to use it quickly, if needed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT