ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of whistling...I can't whistle...

HROT

HR Heisman
Nov 5, 2006
I can't whistle guys. My wife says I might when I snore though. Does this make me less of a man? More of a woman?

I'm afraid there will be a situation requiring a hearty whistle - and I can't do it. I tried to briefly learn the 2-finger mouth whistle.

I can't whistle guys. My wife says I might when I snore though. Does this make me less of a man? More of a woman?

I'm afraid there will be a situation requiring a hearty whistle - and I can't do it. I tried to briefly learn the 2-finger mouth whistle.

When you tried the 2-finger whistle, was this after you pooped and wiped your butt?

Well, if the only whistle you can muster is a booger whistle, then yeah, I'd say it makes you less of a man. I'm no authority though, so we'll need a ruling from HROT.

I can whistle. But I don't. It's in my top five of most annoying things people do.

When I was a youth I could whistle just about any tune I knew, but I could never figure out how to do the two finger really loud whistling. I think that's a pretty rare skill actually.

Now in my old age I can't even whistle a tune anymore, but that's OK, people who whistle in any public setting are annoying as hell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT