ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Lee wrestling.

I understand PsychoTwins (who knows as much about wrestling as I do brain surgery) and others on CF and some PSU fans trolling this. Hell dipshit Twins is already talking about Warner ducking people. Moron, unemployed loser. Sorry digress. But why would any supposed Hawk fans but into this. JFC, of course Lee planned to go Wednesday as was on feed before he had to do the weigh in and go live Friday. Do even some Iowa fans want to troll this? Have you ever wrestled? I mean I know nobody on CF but Buff and crab know crap about wrestling, but running a body down to make weight that quick when your immune system is in recovery is beyond stupid. So it isn’t ducking. I don’t get this crap. I understand the Hawk hatred by that putrid program in Ames and PSU but why would any Hawk fans buy into this?

Great post again Kujawa. I hate that I even feel compelled to say this, but the BS of this thread is too much. PLEASE my fellow wrestling fans take note of the few posters that may have a little extra actual info and know that we aren't sticking up for Spencer because we have our Hawkeye colored glasses on. He is dealing with some S^%T right now and is not "ducking" anyone. Every decision made about when and who he wrestles has a valid reason behind it. It will work itself out. Trust this please! We are the greatest wrestling fans in the country, lets act like it! And for the non-Iowa trolls out there chiming in on this situation with zero actual knowledge. GFY.

Amen! Especially the last line.

I understand PsychoTwins (who knows as much about wrestling as I do brain surgery) and others on CF and some PSU fans trolling this. Hell dipshit Twins is already talking about Warner ducking people. Moron, unemployed loser. Sorry digress. But why would any supposed Hawk fans but into this. JFC, of course Lee planned to go Wednesday as was on feed before he had to do the weigh in and go live Friday. Do even some Iowa fans want to troll this? Have you ever wrestled? I mean I know nobody on CF but Buff and crab know crap about wrestling, but running a body down to make weight that quick when your immune system is in recovery is beyond stupid. So it isn’t ducking. I don’t get this crap. I understand the Hawk hatred by that putrid program in Ames and PSU but why would any Hawk fans buy into this?
Who are the psycho twins and what is CF?

Reactions: HIWILLE
It is CyTwins (but he is crazy with Iowa hatred so known as Psycho) and Cyclone Fanatic. This Twins has 50k posts almost all anti Iowa and nothing but lies and makes me sick. This all Iowa ducking from him is nothing. Even today he said Lee is fine and wanted to go but Brands held him back to duck Rivera. Last year he “heard” football players thought Kirk Feremtz was a racist and wanted to leave. He rips the McCaffrey kids (including the cancer kid) as “entitled punks.” He tweets as a supposed Hawk fan at Hawk recruits ripping the Iowa programs. He is a sick human.

I know who he is and he has never played an organized sport but now has transferred his Iowa hate to wrestling which everyone knows is my deal. I just hate the lies especially the knowing and intentional crap and then claim to have “sources close to the program” that athletes are unhappy. I like the banter with people. I don’t like outright lies and people who say “sources close to the program” as recruits and hell athletes do read. Seriously sick and pathetic to hate a rival more than love your own team. I realize his game and a lot of people do the trolling but the lies drive me nuts. And how in the hell can someone have 45k posts anti Iowa and not be certifiable and flat scary?!

You are assuming Brands will run our number 1 against their ranked guy. He doesn't do that unfortunately. He has March syndrome. Right or wrong that's just how it is. I'm going to Big Ten tournament because for once I'd like to see our full lineup

BFD, it’s wrestling. Toughen up, my kid wrestles every match. Flu or cold two years in a row at districts. Old school is dead, millenniums our soft and my kid is old school.

133 has the sniffles, let’s hold him out. Lol, wut? It’s a different world. You want to puss out to protect a seed, say it. You can’t defend the legs with slow feet, say it and figure it out. Everybody has mono. Wtf? Just wrestle, that’s what they’re getting rides for. Molly coddling wrestlers is ironic and pathetic. Just stop going to duals until they want to wrestle.

Reactions: Ski
BFD, it’s wrestling. Toughen up, my kid wrestles every match. Flu or cold two years in a row at districts. Old school is dead, millenniums our soft and my kid is old school.

133 has the sniffles, let’s hold him out. Lol, wut? It’s a different world. You want to puss out to protect a seed, say it. You can’t defend the legs with slow feet, say it and figure it out. Everybody has mono. Wtf? Just wrestle, that’s what they’re getting rides for. Molly coddling wrestlers is ironic and pathetic. Just stop going to duals until they want to wrestle.

.... speaking of trolls

It is CyTwins (but he is crazy with Iowa hatred so known as Psycho) and Cyclone Fanatic. This Twins has 50k posts almost all anti Iowa and nothing but lies and makes me sick. This all Iowa ducking from him is nothing. Even today he said Lee is fine and wanted to go but Brands held him back to duck Rivera. Last year he “heard” football players thought Kirk Feremtz was a racist and wanted to leave. He rips the McCaffrey kids (including the cancer kid) as “entitled punks.” He tweets as a supposed Hawk fan at Hawk recruits ripping the Iowa programs. He is a sick human.

I know who he is and he has never played an organized sport but now has transferred his Iowa hate to wrestling which everyone knows is my deal. I just hate the lies especially the knowing and intentional crap and then claim to have “sources close to the program” that athletes are unhappy. I like the banter with people. I don’t like outright lies and people who say “sources close to the program” as recruits and hell athletes do read. Seriously sick and pathetic to hate a rival more than love your own team. I realize his game and a lot of people do the trolling but the lies drive me nuts. And how in the hell can someone have 45k posts anti Iowa and not be certifiable and flat scary?!

So out him.. Give us a name.

Reactions: MVPFAN
Real question for the other posters here, do you think that Brands choice to NOT put Lee out on the mat against Rivera will have an effect on Lee's mindset going forward with this match up? Does this send a message from up above that the confidence in winning the match is low? I questioned this last year when Stoll wasn't put out against Snyder. To me that sells the message that the coach doesn't believe that you can get the job done and you might as well hold off. Hope to see Spencer back in action sooner than later. Him, Marinelli and Kem (hoping for a full and speedy recovery) are all studs and could win titles together next year (though 174 will be TOUGH) and lead the way to a team title.

Real question for the other posters here, do you think that Brands choice to NOT put Lee out on the mat against Rivera will have an effect on Lee's mindset going forward with this match up? Does this send a message from up above that the confidence in winning the match is low? I questioned this last year when Stoll wasn't put out against Snyder. To me that sells the message that the coach doesn't believe that you can get the job done and you might as well hold off. Hope to see Spencer back in action sooner than later. Him, Marinelli and Kem (hoping for a full and speedy recovery) are all studs and could win titles together next year (though 174 will be TOUGH) and lead the way to a team title.

That’s a concern if a kid sits out while they’re healthy. It doesn’t apply here.

If the kids legs broken, wrestle. Enlarged heart, wrestle. Cancer, wrestle. Come on man. This site is about a college wrestling team. The Hawkeyes. And D1 wrestling is the major leagues of wrestling. Sure, there’s worlds and the olympics but that’s in Free. As far as folk goes, this is it. This is top dog and you’re right, these kids get paid with some scholly money. But as far as records go and recognition for success, the NCAA’s is where 99% of the greats make their name. Athletes at this level have a lot to protect. And the coaches get paid a great deal of money to make sure they do the right things. High school coaches get paid next to nothing and the athletes are trying to make it the level I’m talking about. And here you are talking about your kid wrestling districts with a cold? And slow feet? Who, Spencer Lee? That’s laughable. Go look at his final high school match...blown out knee, wrestle. Mono, wrestle. Face a kid who had one loss in his last about 100 matches who has been aching to get his second shot at you even though you could stay undefeated, wrestle. Clown.

If the kids legs broken, wrestle. Enlarged heart, wrestle. Cancer, wrestle. Come on man. This site is about a college wrestling team. The Hawkeyes. And D1 wrestling is the major leagues of wrestling. Sure, there’s worlds and the olympics but that’s in Free. As far as folk goes, this is it. This is top dog and you’re right, these kids get paid with some scholly money. But as far as records go and recognition for success, the NCAA’s is where 99% of the greats make their name. Athletes at this level have a lot to protect. And the coaches get paid a great deal of money to make sure they do the right things. High school coaches get paid next to nothing and the athletes are trying to make it the level I’m talking about. And here you are talking about your kid wrestling districts with a cold? And slow feet? Who, Spencer Lee? That’s laughable. Go look at his final high school match...blown out knee, wrestle. Mono, wrestle. Face a kid who had one loss in his last about 100 matches who has been aching to get his second shot at you even though you could stay undefeated, wrestle. Clown.

That's just like the thread about Stoll. 5% of a knee? WRESTLE!

So, what’s his name?

did somebody really question spencer frickin lee's confidence level. are you kidding me. head up azz.

1st Lee who wrestled in a few world Championships is afraid of nobody regardless of physical condition. Brands made a choice and stuck with it for his wrestler. Coaches know how mind strong he his. Note I'm no Iowa or Psu or any other University fan. I'm a wrestling fan.

1st Lee who wrestled in a few world Championships is afraid of nobody regardless of physical condition. Brands made a choice and stuck with it for his wrestler. Coaches know how mind strong he his. Note I'm no Iowa or Psu or any other University fan. I'm a wrestling fan.
Stupid What's your question?

No offense to Alex Marinelli but the last guy I’d be worried about in March is Spencer Lee.

He won a world title in France while under the weather and it was a come from behind win. He’ll be fine.

Is this you again with a new name for this week? CyTw
I'm sure you couldn't possibly have any kids, They would runaway...

Clown

LOL at your fake fan troll jobs.

LOL at your fake fan troll jobs.

Troll job? It is trolling to question what message it sends to a wrestler when your coach withholds you from a big match up (that you recently lost)? Okay then, I will work on falling back in line with the sheep content with the current status quo of Iowa wrestling and not question any decision made by the coaching staff.

Troll job? It is trolling to question what message it sends to a wrestler when your coach withholds you from a big match up (that you recently lost)? Okay then, I will work on falling back in line with the sheep content with the current status quo of Iowa wrestling and not question any decision made by the coaching staff.

Yes you are trolling. It has been made clear on here as to the reason he did not wrestle in the match yet you choose to ignore those facts in favor of vilifying Brands by acting like he just up and decided to hold him out for the heck of it or to avoid a challenge. If falling in line with the sheep means taking facts into account and realizing that Brands knows more than you about the situation then yes you and a bunch of other people should do that.

Finally, about damn time. Or perhaps you could be on the Iowa State wrestling forum monitoring their progress and asking questions about coaches getting fired, fights and a myriad of other things like....when will you beat Iowa?

Reactions: hoythawk
Tom held Lee out so that Rivera would without a doubt get to confident and not take the match serious at the Big Tens. He is playing mind games with Rivera to give Lee the edge he so desperately needs. :rolleyes:

If you think Lee or Tom do not have confidence in him beating Rivera or winning another NCAA title then I honestly don't know what to tell you except that you are 100% clueless.

No RBY or Berge for PSU. Must be ducking. Wow. Shocked there must not be a legit reason so I am sure just ducking. Love to hear what the idiot ISU trolls and the PSU trolls will say now.

Reactions: hoythawk
Probably a dumb question. Maybe it’s been answered already. If Rivera and Lee were to meet in B1G finals, how would seeding go at NCAAs if Rivera were to injury default in that match? I’m not sure of seeding criteria. Just wondering.

Probably a dumb question. Maybe it’s been answered already. If Rivera and Lee were to meet in B1G finals, how would seeding go at NCAAs if Rivera were to injury default in that match? I’m not sure of seeding criteria. Just wondering.

Counts a most recent win. Nolf, Kemerer, and Suriano all inj def and it cost them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT