ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Illustrated Top 100 Players

1.6ypc vs sdsu
2.1ypc vs msu

Some big time numbers there!!

When you look at his game log, his numbers aren't that impressive to me.
Sure he can put up 300+yds vs Or st and some good numbers vs some struggling pac teams, cool....?
Can't say I saw much of him so that is all I have to go on......
Maybe the Pac-12 defenses were sub-par but Eno looked like a damn good running back. 1600 yards? Yes please. He's far better than what we will have taking the field this season. Just facts. BUT.. Goodson! Get it goin!

I'd take Stanley over Pony if I had Clemson's talent. He's a decent player. I'm not saying he sucks, but the number one player in all CFB? No.

One former NFL exec (Gil Brandt) thinks he's the best college QB he's ever seen. Others have said he would have gone #1 overall last year after his true freshman season. He played great in the college football playoffs (330 YPG, 6 TDs, 0 picks). So yep, a good argument can be made for him being the best player in the country.

Is this board evolving? I would have bet $100 there would be 3 pages of add-on debate to this thread, solely concerning the fact that our neighbors to the west have hitched their entire hopes for this upcoming season to their "dark horse" Heisman candidate.....and yet he isn't even one of the best 100 players in the country?

nice work hawk posters!!

Is this board evolving? I would have bet $100 there would be 3 pages of add-on debate to this thread, solely concerning the fact that our neighbors to the west have hitched their entire hopes for this upcoming season to their "dark horse" Heisman candidate.....and yet he isn't even one of the best 100 players in the country?

nice work hawk posters!!
Hes not a dark horse. To them hes a shoe in...you know, like Zac Lee...they both are 1st rounders...

I'd take Stanley over Pony if I had Clemson's talent. He's a decent player. I'm not saying he sucks, but the number one player in all CFB? No.

He shredded Alabama's defense. Do you think Martinez will get drafted higher than him? He would have been a top-5 pick this year if he had been allowed to declare. Where would Martinez have gone?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT